VN Unity Completed Sex & The Sea [v1.0.0] [CherrySock]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
1- You have the choice of helping the niece doing levitation magic or the uncle by doing the splaching magic then punishing her for him.
2- fish is a component if you decide to trick the niece by doing the splash spell. If you do levitation, you will keep the fish till the end.
3- Learn from Nysa that Igoor offered her 5 gold for sex. get 5 gold from the priest. Put 5 gold in candy box and give it to Nysa
Thanks to your help I completed the game!

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Not trying to be cheeky - but why don't you do it yourself and offer it up as a community service?
Why ask for someone else to do it for you?
Because I'm not one of those that have completed the game? I don't have a clue as to which advice fits where in the narrative.

(I'll hold off playing Cherrysock's games until there's a walkthrough available - they're far too puzzly for my taste otherwise)

ric0chet

Nov 9, 2017
Turns out we need the save in the registry as well: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CherrySock\Sex and the Sea
How do I do that?
Found the registry in regeditor, but how (and which) files do i move there?

voe

Aug 5, 2016
How do I do that?
Found the registry in regeditor, but how (and which) files do i move there?
I don't have the full save, but someone will need to export their save in the registry to a file so we can import it in. I couldn't work out how to edit the registry to unlocked all the scenes.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I have a full unlock but no idea how to deliver my registry files in a way people can use them.

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
Type Regedit in the windows search bar. and press enter. You'll see the registry editor App. There should be several folders there, one of which will be HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Navigate through that folder all the way to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CherrySock\Sex and the Sea.
Right click that folder and click export. That should give you the .reg file with all of the unlocks.

Reactions: ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How did you get the last scene (in the gallery) with Nysa?
Before you go talk to the captain, talk to the dude who has the crush on Nyssa. You can convince him to give up on her, then she shows up alone after you escape that room and can rape her.

oni_ddr

Jan 29, 2018
Before you go talk to the captain, talk to the dude who has the crush on Nyssa. You can convince him to give up on her, then she shows up alone after you escape that room and can rape her.
Thanks! Now the game is complete!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes