• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Games with this kind of gameplay, genres and style hardly get a official eng translation.
Just time will tell if the devs are willing to work on it or not.

i was trying to manually translate this as my first attempt into learning japanese and also translating games but my PC refuses to extract the files...i clearly dont know what im doing lol :KEK:

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone know where to find 18 and 19? 18 is not in the park
Best I can tell you need to trigger their events first. 18 shows up to the left of your apartment (black haired petite girl) and runs away when you try to give her a ticket while 19 shows up under the bridge to the south of your apartment (big boobed white hair girl) both during daytime. I'm not sure if there's an order but 18 didn't start spawning until I triggered 19's event at the park at nighttime but I'm not exactly sure if there's a day of the week you need to go there.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
This game is unplayable, even with the bug patch. The MTL is the cherry on top the shitcake.
Hell, I can't even enjoy the gallery of a full save without crashing multiple times.

Gdimaamo

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone know where to find 18 and 19? 18 is not in the park
for 18 and 19, their first event triggered for me during the bronze card
iirc 18 appears on the edge of the bronze card antenna range,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(you need a ticket on hand)

19 appears on the extreme south of the map, even outside of the gold antenna range
look out for a sprite with white hair, white top and massive tits
proceed with 19's first event by walking up to her and interacting with her (ticket cannot be used)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
If mods won't give us MTL prefix for thread titles, atleast have the decency to put [MTL] in the title to save us the time of getting our hopes up. Only to come into the thread and see it's a shit load of google-fu.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Where is the scat in this game, cant find any scenes
its just one scene, with the goth loli

the game was pretty good overall, obviously I would have liked a proper translation but I got the gist of it thanks to the mtl. very good art and animations

Reactions: Sauronthemad

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
its just one scene, with the goth loli

the game was pretty good overall, obviously I would have liked a proper translation but I got the gist of it thanks to the mtl. very good art and animations
three scenes actually. another girl you capture (the gal i think) has one where the MC pisses inside of her, and then the scat happens.

the last one is a random npc girl you give a ticket to

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes