64hmrq

Feb 7, 2022
Hello everyone, how are you, is anyone playing the new game?
I'm playing in Japanese

chinpoppo

Jun 6, 2017
I cannot launch the game, i have japanese language installed, i never had issues with any other MV game.
Capture.PNG
Any one had this problem, did you solve it?

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
I made a walkthrough based on the translation of a walkthrough from a link posted by sora015 and added my own notes and experiences to it, including tips about the game menu, map locations, and where to find all the mobs. It is a bit rough since I made it based on a single playthrough, but it should get the job done if anyone is stuck anywhere. I've also attached my final save (mostly for myself since I'm about to delete this game and I might want to reuse my save later). Feel free to use, change, and repost the walkthrough if anyone feels there is a need to.
Here is the link to the original walkthrough if anyone is interested:

There are 36 main Characters and 25 mobs in the game. I've arranged all of them according to the catalogue that you can find in the game menu, just like in the original walkthrough. If you cannot find a location mentioned in the walkthrough below, try checking the locations mini guide above it. If you cannot find a girl immediately, just focus on the other girls for a bit; they will probably pop up after you have completed some prerequisite that I might have missed mentioning in the walkthrough. In the original walkthrough, the author believed that the number of days that passed in game may have fulfilled some sort of prerequisite, but based on my playthrough that wasn't true. However, just in case, I finished the game within 20 in-game days so if you find you are stuck and completing the other girls' stories is not helping you progress, you can try sleeping until day 20 and see if that solves your issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you

Jun 11, 2023
Kinda fucked up with Taiga, didn't see her on day 1, now I'm day 25, and she's on the otherside of the street so I can't get to her, anyway to fix this?

Edit: Nvm, decided to restart

ivhslgvfdbi

Sep 3, 2022
Kinda fucked up with Taiga, didn't see her on day 1, now I'm day 25, and she's on the otherside of the street so I can't get to her, anyway to fix this?

Edit: Nvm, decided to restart
on my experience, you can go directly to her and there will be a few dialogue till she suggests to have a date with you if i remember correctly

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
couldn't tell from the pictures, is this just a walk up to people for scenes or is their some sort of game

melody0230

Aug 5, 2019
couldn't tell from the pictures, is this just a walk up to people for scenes or is their some sort of game
Basically the guy is given tickets that can make any girl wet upon touching it. The more girl he meets (or bang), the wider the ticket's area of effect becomes. It's honestly pretty addictive, I must say

Reactions: CaptainMan

SaintoSR2

Oct 22, 2023
I loved the game. One of the best Eroge i ever played. I need similar games and his new game as well.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes