atp_engineer

Jun 7, 2022
thank you for this

on topic on this update its... weird i know the dev said he burnt out and wanted to try something different but imo i hate this update for peach mostly cause its futa on force gender change from male to female makes me think of how people said to love ru was better when mc was turn into a female

like i hope he gos back and gives option to have it be futa on male type of deal or the insanely rare male on futa stuff
idk i just find a waste of peach the char i was so happy to see sex scenes with her but.. eh now i just don't want to see her at all if the mc gotta be female for it hell he even made legit ending for mc being female only i don't think any other chars in whole game have a ending what a weird update

sorry the rant but i felt the need to get this off my skin
Yeah I wish there was more straight/male on futa content added, the patreon polls seem to say otherwise right now.

Silverstone_1

Sep 27, 2021
Just downloaded this game and Im having isssues with it, maybe cos its not a renpy game, I can't go back or skip uninteresting dialogues.. anyone know how to do that?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or glitch but every time the MC and (sorry its been a couple months) the Merchant woman visit the capital. Afterward it interferes with the 'dash'. I dont know how to explain it, other then he's dashing, but it as if the 'dash' is off.

When I bring up the menu and go into options 'dash' is still on/enabled. I only got it to stop a few times, I believe I went out with a few on some quests with other women of the village.

But after I go to talk to the Merchant girl and go to the capital the same bug appears. Sorry but I am terrible at explaining shit, I hope someone else has had this happen, then again I've had issues with other games that no one else has had.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or glitch but every time the MC and (sorry its been a couple months) the Merchant woman visit the capital. Afterward it interferes with the 'dash'. I dont know how to explain it, other then he's dashing, but it as if the 'dash' is off.

When I bring up the menu and go into options 'dash' is still on/enabled. I only got it to stop a few times, I believe I went out with a few on some quests with other women of the village.

But after I go to talk to the Merchant girl and go to the capital the same bug appears. Sorry but I am terrible at explaining shit, I hope someone else has had this happen, then again I've had issues with other games that no one else has had.
I think what's happening is that the dev is changing the speed of the player's character to a slower speed for a cutscene, but then forgetting to set it back to the normal speed after the cutscene is over, so even if you are "dashing" you will only be moving as fast as the default walking speed.

Playing through another cutscene that changes your speed but doesn't forget to set it back to the default at the end will fix it.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
is there a way to replay stuff that I just can't figure out how also going to the hot springs on Sunday does not start the 3some there is no side quest to see what im miss eaither can anyone help me out

RayBar

May 12, 2020
If anyone here is in contact with the Dev on discord or any other platform,can you please ask him what he plans to do with Peach?I was really looking forward to her scenes with MC,since she is my favorite Futa of the bunch(I really dislike Lene and her whole angry at the world personality).To my big disappointment her scenes turned out to be Feminization and Genderbent(which the tags didn't mention at all pls update:HideThePain:)both of them my least favorite kinks:sick:.

Can someone pls ask him if he plans to add Futa on MALE scenes for Peach and if yes approx. how many updates it might take for it be added(some kind of roadmap for future scenes).Thanks.

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
If anyone here is in contact with the Dev on discord or any other platform,can you please ask him what he plans to do with Peach?I was really looking forward to her scenes with MC,since she is my favorite Futa of the bunch(I really dislike Lene and her whole angry at the world personality).To my big disappointment her scenes turned out to be Feminization and Genderbent(which the tags didn't mention at all pls update:HideThePain:)both of them my least favorite kinks:sick:.

Can someone pls ask him if he plans to add Futa on MALE scenes for Peach and if yes approx. how many updates it might take for it be added(some kind of roadmap for future scenes).Thanks.
Every single main characters got their third quests. Future content will mostly be side characters(like Peach).
The devs make a poll about the content for the future update and the patrons vote for one of the choices given to them.
There is no clear roadmap as of now but there is still the main story to finish ( without being spoilerish, it's about exploring the caves).
Next update will be Obscuria X MC X Peach, but it may not be futa on male.
The good news I have for you is that Peach is a fairly popular character among the patrons so you will eventually get more scenes with her.

TL;DR : No roadmap, patrons vote in a poll for the content of the next update. Next update will be Peach and another character. Peach is popular so futa on male Soon™

Reactions: RayBar

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
hello can i know if this problem happen to everyone ?
go inside cave then the image is freeze and i cannot do anything
have to close that game and open the game back

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Every single main characters got their third quests. Future content will mostly be side characters(like Peach).
The devs make a poll about the content for the future update and the patrons vote for one of the choices given to them.
There is no clear roadmap as of now but there is still the main story to finish ( without being spoilerish, it's about exploring the caves).
Next update will be Obscuria X MC X Peach, but it may not be futa on male.
The good news I have for you is that Peach is a fairly popular character among the patrons so you will eventually get more scenes with her.

TL;DR : No roadmap, patrons vote in a poll for the content of the next update. Next update will be Peach and another character. Peach is popular so futa on male Soon™
Thanks for the info bro, judging by what you said it seems the whole genderbent thing was voted on by patrons,which is quite worrying to think this horror was brought to life by the same chads that once voted for Futa on Male....hopefully this a one time thing and not the future of Peach x MC scenes ( :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:).Thanks again.

lilhornycunt

Oct 4, 2022
Stuck on main quest “we have to go deeper”. Bought the pick axe and broke the rock before I was given the quest so it won’t progress, will I have to give up a 5+ hour save to fix?

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Hey! Sorry for being gone from here for so long. I had a few health issues and was feeling like crap for some time. But here I am, back into the game. I will try to be more active, so if there’s anything you guys wanna know, I’ll try to answer. (just saying, I'm the artist/writer here)
And I see all the stuff about bugs. all I can really do is forward them to Zehmun. I don’t know shit about the game’s code, so he’s the only one that can do something about it. If we catch any bugs tho, we’ll fix them as soon as possible.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes