Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Lamir calls player P-Kun in the H-Scene after her first quest. Illyana doing this in the morning of monday in casual talk too. Also, if you try to return from the 1F portal room to where you fought minotaur, you appear in the cave entrance.
Thanks, my unending crusade to find all the P-Kuns continues. and inside the caves trying to go to the earlier room will always result in you being booted out to the entrance.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks, my unending crusade to find all the P-Kuns continues. and inside the caves trying to go to the earlier room will always result in you being booted out to the entrance.
Please ignore BlindBigot's futa complaints (pretty obvious it's a troll name, lol) and put lots and lots more in the game :)
I was quite happy when I was told that Lene seems to be the most popular character right now.

I'm kinda hoping the bunny is one. Because a plump, shy bunny futa that gets sexually proactive is always a fun read. Puca is one of my favorite ToA 'enemies'. You have the shy to aggressive trope. And then you have the high sex drive trope of bunny characters in one.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
i really dislike the combination of time-based events and the way passage of time works in this game

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i really dislike the combination of time-based events and the way passage of time works in this game
I mostly dislike how there's no real in-game calandar or schedule, so you pretty much are forced to use the walkthrough to even see many of the scenes.
The clock feels like it moves too fast, as well. Getting through the forest on a single clock was a chore and a half, and that was with me popping enemy repels like mints. Pretty sure at this point my mc has more of Obscuria's juices inside him than his own blood.

Reactions: sonolfal and PofB

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone have a changelog for the new version, by any chance? The bit I can read of the patreon post makes it clear that it has Lene's third quest, but I'm hoping for a bit more futa.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone have a changelog for the new version, by any chance? The bit I can read of the patreon post makes it clear that it has Lene's third quest, but I'm hoping for a bit more futa.
that's really it content wise. Her quest and the repeatable scene you unlock after it is all that's new. Other than that and bugfixing, time is slowed down now, so days are twice as long. older saves need to be updated (at the statue in the center of town) before the changes apply though.

Sep 23, 2017
I hope we can cure the small child soon. Her being sick makes me sad, similar to how the potion demon girl makes me sad.
I think it would be a good thing to do but honestly it's not the PC duty. Not even Maribel's to find a magic instant solution, it's a good representation that there is something bad happening in small place and it's own people are solving it. She is being taken care off, in some way she is even having her own little ark of putting her own fight and attention against it, she is her own entity on that universe. Haha

Of course, if it is the set up for Maribel's third quest and it would be a good pay off too.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
is there any reason to interact with the farming system at all? it feels like a lot of busywork so far (doubly so because i couldn't figure out how to do everything with just the mouse)

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes