manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is the LeneXLamir scene optional and avoidable?
It is not avoidable and optional
Gonna give a very charitable benefit of the doubt and assume deadmemories meant "optional but not avoidable", instead of just being straight up lying.

The scene is completely optional. From the changelog from when the scene was added:
  • Added Lene x Lamir scene
    • Requirement: Complete Lene’s third quest
    • Available all days by interacting with the newly added picnic spot near the flower field between 12:00~18:00
Seeing as how this scene is not required to complete any storyline quests, let alone the main quest, it is completely optional.

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
0.6.00 android unofficial

In case someone (I doubt so much) used prev there is combobox to upgrade your save (don't forget to switch back to esc button)
Difference against official version:
some changes related to web saves
changes to fix audio play
fixed issue with Map.png -> map.png (for some reason on android it refuses to load it)

probably nothing else was touched (but me was drunk (as always) so might forgot smth :sneaky:)

if you found smth is not working that supposed to work dm mb will do fix :D

Mega

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
the quest training ground doesn't clear up for me even though i trained multiples times is it a bug? and is there a way to fix it then?

ZetaJackalope

Aug 20, 2018
Really, the only reason why I don't like the Lene-Lamir scene is because it backtracks character development for Lene. Here, after getting Lene to max affection to the player character and getting her to admit (at least to herself) that she loves the player, after the player being a good friend and lover decides to help Lene out with having sex with Lamir. Here come Lene, drunk as a skunk and tossing mad disrespect your way not even two minutes in, she definitely comes off as a piece of shit.

I understand and accept that it wasn't NTR, not quite, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth. It really turns me off Lene as a character if that is how she acts when she loves somebody... maybe that's why she never had a shot with Lamir. Don't get me wrong by my griping, I love this game, find all the other scenes amazing (except for the foot ones, but that's a matter of taste) and I'm thankful for the work put into it in all these years, dev has some honest-to-God talent.

tl;dr DAMN does Lene need an intervention for her alcoholism!

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Really, the only reason why I don't like the Lene-Lamir scene is because it backtracks character development for Lene. Here, after getting Lene to max affection to the player character and getting her to admit (at least to herself) that she loves the player, after the player being a good friend and lover decides to help Lene out with having sex with Lamir. Here come Lene, drunk as a skunk and tossing mad disrespect your way not even two minutes in, she definitely comes off as a piece of shit.

I understand and accept that it wasn't NTR, not quite, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth. It really turns me off Lene as a character if that is how she acts when she loves somebody... maybe that's why she never had a shot with Lamir. Don't get me wrong by my griping, I love this game, find all the other scenes amazing (except for the foot ones, but that's a matter of taste) and I'm thankful for the work put into it in all these years, dev has some honest-to-God talent.

i agree i feel like it went against her chara developpement and it felt the lene before starting her quest came back, it's weird, hope the dev can remake the scene in the future but overall it's finally nice to get lenexlamir action!

Reactions: Letstryitout

Ardanava

Jun 16, 2022
The game didn't run properly when I ran the quest "Empowering Bum-Bum 1", specifically the scene when Elennie entered the shop when Bum-Bum was playing with Elennie's sex toy suddenly stopped (the animation for the Bum-Bum image was still running normally, but the scene doesn't change without a text box appearing)

do you have a solution for this problem?

Reactions: silcanex

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018

I have to disagree, I feel like that was Lene's personality at it's peak. She is comfortable with MC now, but Lamir, her long-time crush is something different, she could not past her shyness without alcohol. If we have more scenes with Lene x Lamir in the future I believe we will see her personality after she comes out of her shell as you stated. But I think for the first scene it hits the mark. I too prefer if she was sober and that whole scene meant something more to all parties, but that's kinda how it is.

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
The LeneXLamir, or any other combination for that matter, should just be handled the same way bottoming for Lene is.

Have the game default to assuming that you're not interested, but once you choose to do the initial unlock event the game assumes you're 100% behind it and unlocks all related content.

It's rather weak that the first scene ends with a hard reset and every repeat is like the first time. I hope that will change if additional events are added but I'm not sure if expecting that level of reactivity is realistic, especially for a fetish that's relatively niche and controversial.

Last edited:
Reactions: thesilentking

Rongot44

Apr 18, 2022
I restarted my playthrough since my main save had Lamir's second quest bugged. but now I can't get Peach to appear for "Opening the path to the Throne" and it's been 30+ in-game days (6.00 version).

Last edited:

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
I somehow bugged the first lamir quest, rip my save game and my spend time :HideThePain:
I am in the same boat as well. Hopefully a bugfix coming. The issue I'm having is that after selecting the "enter the portal" route my quest journal is telling me to talk to Lamir in order to progress, but there is no quest option no matter where I talk to her or what time of day it is.

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
I am in the same boat as well. Hopefully a bugfix coming. The issue I'm having is that after selecting the "enter the portal" route my quest journal is telling me to talk to Lamir in order to progress, but there is no quest option no matter where I talk to her or what time of day it is.
yes tryed all days and times combin, its bugged

Reactions: silcanex
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes