4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

VLD174

Sep 18, 2022
Well. To sum up. Game works. The biggest problem is it is a kind of a game where you choose certain paths of dialogue to unlock certain poses/accessories. In ren`py engines its good because you can save before choices and quickly go through the paths, but here you go through path, finish it and have to start new game with all intro sequence.

Reactions: kburzh and rf300400

VIIValentine

Jul 13, 2019
I wonder how Hitler would react if he only knew how his spirit would be used in the future...
R.I.P, from his true identity being the Commander of the Third Reich to his image being digitally resurrected for the pleasure of all degenerates.
How the high has fallen, even after death, his spirit was not safe from being dragged through the mud by the masses :KEK:
I consider this game a waste of space, so good luck to the rest who found delight in the game.

Trippergore

May 18, 2021
imagine carrying a baby in your stomach for 9 months, raising that kid for 18 years, spending thousands of dollars on raising that kid, just for that kid to grow up to make fucking "sex with hitler 3d" LOL
He's obviously the pride of the family.

>Why can't you be more like your cousin Scotty? you know how many loads that were blown to hitler because of his accomplishments? you're nothing but a disgrace; sitting in your room all day thinking about Karl Marx. I HAVE NO SON!

• Haha
Reactions: Papertrail013
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes