2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What is wrong with the reviews of this game? i pretty sure 5 reviews have already being deleted. :KEK:
People think their feelings are important, so when they get upset, they leave emotional reviews. Those are not game reviews and get deleted for abusing the review system.

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
Some coomers really out here saying TLOU2 is garbage for propaganda and will hail this game as masterpiece.( As long as I like it it is not propaganda huh?)

I have nothing against trolling games and shit, in fact I believe all works of fictions deserve the right to exist
However, I still think that this is just grotesque IMO and I'll share this opinion with those who agree with me.
If you enjoyed the game, then good for you but I do have the right too to say this game is an abomination

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Some coomers really out here saying TLOU2 is garbage for propaganda and will hail this game as masterpiece.

I have nothing against trolling games and shit, in fact I believe all works of fictions deserve the right to be
However, I still think that this is just grotesque IMO and I'll share this opinion with those who agree with me.
If you enjoyed the game, then good for you but I do have the right too to say this game is an abomination

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes