2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Grail

Feb 3, 2019
For folks interested in what Nazis actually were / are...

Environmentalism is a . (left)
Universal health care is a . (left)
Social welfare programs are a . (left)
is due to . (right)
Nazi germany had it's own version of . (left)
Nazi germany had it's own version of . (right)
Strong nationalism is a major part of . (right)
Having a big strong military is a big part of . (right)

Nazis are centrists!

Also totalitarian centrists...

A lot of folks argue... "The left is bad!" or "The right is bad!"

Nah... They are both kinda cool.. It's authoritarians that are a dick.
Honestly this person probably has the most nuanced idea of what the Nazi's represented. Problem is the Nazi's decided to, well, defend themselves against the "wrong people" so basically they are the viewed as the worst people of all time because they didn't want their children being prostitutes or sexually abused by this group of people.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

That said on the off chance you were playing, I googled and....well....I don't think this is what you meant...

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
The casulties were reasonable. The point of the a-bomb was to avoid the invasion of Japan. Because of the culture present at that time most ppl would have fought till death or commit suicide. There were estimations in the millions ... so <500k was the more humane way to end the war. Still bad - but you know - not as bad as the alternative.

Compare that to the bombing against Germany ...

OT: Yeah ... I mean ... no kink shaming ... I guess.

Looks like a fun project judging by the screenshots. But not my taste.
O_O "reasonable"? they killed civilians! this where humans potential against the war or just regular people. not to forget that the radioactive fallout contaminate the land and sea. excusing this is not possible!

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I feel like I'll be put on a list more if I download this than if I downloaded some NTR loli game, lmao.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
(we all know Hitler was not a nice person, but thanks to the US and Israel, he has been really demonized, while Stalin on the other hand, to whom compared Hitler was like a citizen rights activists is hardly given such a bad image)
he was also more reasonable than hitler
if he where just half as mad as hitler stalin would have started a 3.ww straight after the 2.:cautious:

the way i see it hitler was a rabies mad dog who would lash out and bite everyone

but stalin was a sadistic cat who wanted to rule the world and be worshiped like a god
a tyrannical dictator but who knows what he can and can't do:sneaky:

remember that the soviets only won thanks to general winter:cautious:
stalin also sending unarmed soldiers against the nazi on mass until they run out of ammunition

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
There are NTR loli games?
I'd be happy to be shown a list of them, lmao. I just mashed two genres together that usually makes this site seethe lol.
NTR seems to always be a trigger for a lot of people here, and I think flat out loli-centric games are banned just to be on the safe-safe with whatever.

Reactions: HarryHill99
Jul 27, 2021
The casulties were reasonable. The point of the a-bomb was to avoid the invasion of Japan. Because of the culture present at that time most ppl would have fought till death or commit suicide. There were estimations in the millions ... so <500k was the more humane way to end the war. Still bad - but you know - not as bad as the alternative.
Imagine applauding nuclear bombing, killing hundreds of thousands instantly and having people born with birth defects and increased numbers of cancers for many years after the bombings.

Thank God we have people like you advocating the vile use of weapons of destruction like this...

You even go on to say it's humane.... Dear lord....

Oh and just because one number is bigger than the other, doesn't make it good by any means.

Reactions: wiwem71072

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
he was also more reasonable than hitler
if he where just half as mad as hitler stalin would have started a 3.ww straight after the 2.:cautious:

the way i see it hitler was a rabies mad dog who would lash out and bite everyone

but stalin was a sadistic cat who wanted to rule the world and be worshiped like a god
a tyrannical dictator but who knows what he can and can't do:sneaky:

remember that the soviets only won thanks to general winter:cautious:
stalin also sending unarmed soldiers against the nazi on mass until they run out of ammunition
Hitler was insane. But so was Stalin, but on a more dangerous level. He killed even his own comrades. Hitler would have been removed by his own leadership if given time. (as they tried with Operation Valkyrie, which failed) But Stalin. He was completely insane and still very calculating. That man, next to Mao is the biggest monster modern mankind ever produced.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'd be happy to be shown a list of them, lmao. I just mashed two genres together that usually makes this site seethe lol.
NTR seems to always be a trigger for a lot of people here, and I think flat out loli-centric games are banned just to be on the safe-safe with whatever.
Oh if you want seethe then NTR loli futa is a tripple whammy!

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
What a waste of lifes we had to pay to get rid of this character just to have an idiot creating a game of him, I hope you and your family can taste war so you can understand that this is not something to play with...

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes