3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
It is very difficult to truly know for Stalin, due to well, how much bullshit was erased/ignored/modified on statistics and logistical side of things, that much I'll certainly agree with :)
When this happens, you usually deal in several fold of magnitude though, you don't go through all that for 1000 records/people, you usually would only bother for several millions at least.
As for the famine, I don't think it's arguable, his fault, hence the deaths from it, are directly on his hands. The magnitude of which, is still quite vague though, since not everyone would have died necessarily within a couple of months or even years, some might have ended up getting various issues or diseases that'd only kill them a decade or more after.
But he even wasn't in full power until 1935 and the government ordered to stop the grain exports when informed about the extent of the famine. So how much it is his (and other big bosses in Moscow) overal policy fault and how much is locals implementation fault is arguable. Read some modern research, not just some old Cold war era propaganda BS.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
I've lost between 50 to 100 reactions on here from removed posts. Arguably they weren't spam as they were all Hitler memes :KEK:
Hi gamingdevil800,

I like your pic with Scarlett Johansson being fucked in the ass by the Hulk.
Where did you get it from ?
Are there more like it ? ;)

tumblr_n96p38Br2g1skjm6mo1_400.gif

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
But he even wasn't in full power until 1935 and the government ordered to stop the grain exports when informed about the extent of the famine. So how much it is his (and other big bosses in Moscow) overal policy fault and how much is locals implementation fault is arguable. Read some modern research, not just some old Cold war era propaganda BS.
Plus it's questionable if the whole thing was avoidable anyway. What with the country being stuck in a long and bloody war between 1914 and 1923 that devastated the grain yielding western provinces and lead to the deaths of huge swaths of the young men who were supposed to be planting and harvesting them. So the question is honestly not just how mismanaged everything was (although mismanagement is not in question) but what was left to mismanage to begin with.

Really the whole thing is just a horrible bloody mess with too many contributing factors to be blamed solely on any one man. Kind of like everything in history.

Hoangblue123

Mar 13, 2021
I need help, stuck at lvl 30 can't get out. When I return to the menu, I can't see the scene opening or unlocking the game screen 1643559932818.png

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
You're wasting time in moral discussions and nobody can create a cheat table with god mode?

It's too fu**in hard.

Jan 3, 2020
Hi hi, just dropping in to tell you all something you might get a laugh out of: This game turned up in my newspaper today. Someone, no word of a lie, printed a story about people complaining Hitler has two balls in this and it's "not historically accurate cos he only had one".

The reviews were probably people joking, but it was a legit story in the ol' chip wrapper today.

Hope this got a laugh from you all. ^^

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Hi hi, just dropping in to tell you all something you might get a laugh out of: This game turned up in my newspaper today. Someone, no word of a lie, printed a story about people complaining Hitler has two balls in this and it's "not historically accurate cos he only had one".

The reviews were probably people joking, but it was a legit story in the ol' chip wrapper today.

Hope this got a laugh from you all. ^^
may i ask what kind of newspaper you read? :unsure: :KEK:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
2022-01-24

Hello everyone!
We've just updated our game with minor fixes. All achievements should work fine now.

If you still expirincing any issues or bugs please let us know!

Thank you all!

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I'm done with all these version .0.0.001 ALPHA games and "Give me money plz!" This game is completed, and for sheer comedic effect it'll be worth it.

ZZnake

Nov 9, 2019
Also jetzt mal ernsthaft, was zum Teufel seh ich da. Wer hat den Fetisch für Deutsche, Nazis und Hitler (nackt und während Sex), und kann nicht mal ein Ü schreiben?! Ich denke, hätte man ein Ü eingefügt, hätte ich diesen Kommentar nicht geschrieben xD.

Ansonsten ein "interessantes" Spiel, allerdings denke ich, dass ich in ein KZ eingesperrt werde (gibt zwar keine mehr, aber irgendwas ähnliches werden sie finden), wenn ich das Spiel spielen würde.

Grüße aus dem dritten Reich.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now seriously, what the hell am I looking at? Who has the fetish for Germans, Nazis and Hitler (nude and during sex), and can't even write an Ü?! I think if you had inserted an Ü, I would not have written this comment xD. An "interesting" game, but I think I'll be locked up in a concentration camp (although there aren't any more, you'll find something similar) if I played the game.

Greetings from the Third Reich.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Also jetzt mal ernsthaft, was zum Teufel seh ich da. Wer hat den Fetisch für Deutsche, Nazis und Hitler (nackt und während Sex), und kann nicht mal ein Ü schreiben?! Ich denke, hätte man ein Ü eingefügt, hätte ich diesen Kommentar nicht geschrieben xD.

Ansonsten ein "interessantes" Spiel, allerdings denke ich, dass ich in ein KZ eingesperrt werde (gibt zwar keine mehr, aber irgendwas ähnliches werden sie finden), wenn ich das Spiel spielen würde.

Grüße aus dem dritten Reich.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now seriously, what the hell am I looking at? Who has the fetish for Germans, Nazis and Hitler (nude and during sex), and can't even write an Ü?! I think if you had inserted an Ü, I would not have written this comment xD. An "interesting" game, but I think I'll be locked up in a concentration camp (although there aren't any more, you'll find something similar) if I played the game.

Greetings from the Third Reich.
Der Führer ist enttäuscht von dir

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes