3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Frogspaghetti

Sep 14, 2019
If anyone here has cash to burn, DLsite points saved up, or is good at cracking, the artist released a new CG

Or if anyone has a premium rapidgator:

Reactions: Oxiton and Nylad

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Damn i got really excited to try out this game but unfortunately the translation is so bad it may as well be in Japanese.

LordDarkwing

Jun 26, 2017
Ok, I'd just like to add one more bit to this argument nobody cares about. Nobody has been 100% correct so far on the meanings of "otoko no ko". The kanji "" read as "musume" means "daughter", but in the context of "男の娘" it is read as "ko" which when written with this specific kanji means "girl". So while "otoko no ko" means "male girl", "male daughter" would be "otoko no musume". With this I think we have raised the overall correctness levels from about 70% to about 98 maybe 99%. xD

PaleBlobBlob

Jun 4, 2020
If anyone here has cash to burn, DLsite points saved up, or is good at cracking, the artist released a new CG

huh this is interesting
i wonder there's any update on this one

Reactions: Nylad

ubnub82

Aug 2, 2017

We need more games with femboys so I hope someone can post this one

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
seem like all links are death, pity
I assume you're in Europe? Zippy doesn't work if you're in Europe, but maybe you can bypass it with a free VPN, the file is below 300 MBs so even if you download at like 300Kb/s, it's gonna go down faster.

I could upload a mirror to Mediafire but my internet is slow as ass, it would take me like 3 hrs to upload it xD

So take your pick, mate.

EDIT: Went ahead and made a mirror in Mediafire. Check it .

Last edited:

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
I assume you're in Europe? Zippy doesn't work if you're in Europe, but maybe you can bypass it with a free VPN, the file is below 300 MBs so even if you download at like 300Kb/s, it's gonna go down faster.

I could upload a mirror to Mediafire but my internet is slow as ass, it would take me like 3 hrs to upload it xD

So take your pick, mate.

EDIT: Went ahead and made a mirror in Mediafire. Check it .
seem like all links are death, pity
weird...
Says that account was suspended but its still there.
Gonna reup the mega

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
For fuck's sake, every game that has femboys or futas either has them as player characters or has them fuck the MC. This is one of the very few games that does the opposite and people are already bitching.
Twisted world has trap, futa, and puss-only(All men in-game look like women so there's going to be alot of trap content in the future)content. The author has stated multiple times that the (Male)MC will never take it in the bum or mouth too. It has a really good story as-well. If you like trap content(Even if you didn't like it, it's all avoidable and you can stick to an abundance of puss-only characters)definitely check it out.

Link

Reactions: Dalurker
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes