3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
RJ265834_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A search type RPG containing the pictures of the Artists "Otoko No Ko & Shemales" series, with all the characters, and some new ones too!
Cleared events can be viewed in the gallery any time.
Lewd pictures gathered on the map can also be viewed in the gallery.
Search every nook and cranny of the town to find money & items, then hit up a brothel for some otoko no ko & shemale sex!
13 total sex-able characters!
The Game purely Male on Shemale/Trap!
Made with RPG Maker MV.
For anyone who doesnt know Otoko No Ko means Trap!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-30
Release Date: 2019-10-13
Original Title: 男の娘&シーメールとセックスしましょう!DX
Developer: GAISEIDOU
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL with some manual translations)
Length: (Short 2 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Updated MTL
(by qwerty4343) : - -
Extras: - Basic Guide

RJ265834_img_smp1.jpg RJ265834_img_smp2.jpg RJ265834_img_smp4.jpg RJ265834_img_smp5.jpg RJ265834_img_smp6.jpg RJ265834_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Well, as long as you say no homo it should be fine right?

*unzip pants
*sees scat tag
*zip pants

not gonna lie they had us in first half
Finally a game for m-

Scat

Oh god damnit
Oh boy, I`m ready...
---scat---
Ok, now you really have my attention
I'm up for it so long as I do the penetrating. That scat tag is worrying, though.
Are the scat scenes easily avoidable? I just want to fuck Loran/Laura, so if I can avoid anything undesirable, that'd be great.
The tag in the "Genre Spoiler" specifically says Scat(hidden secret), so I don't think it's going to pop up, unless you really try to find it or are just innately good at finding obscure crap (pun intended). Either way, I imagine there's some kind of warning before hand... then again, it is Japan.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
no, "otoko" means man, "ko" means child, regardless of gender. no is the particle. so otoko no ko = boy.

anyways clicking the "gay" tag is funny because it's a 50/50 chance whether or not it's actually gay. jokes on me i guess for hoping for two guys who look like guys instead of women with dicks
男の娘 (otokonoko) literally translates to male daughter (which is what the title says) and 男の子 (otokonoko) means boy, specifically a young boy. They're a play on words and only really makes sense in Kanji. So, you're both right and wrong, congrats.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes