3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Downloaded and looked in the image folder, there are 0 pics of the effeminate trap MC taking it up the arse. I repeat no futa on male, there are about 6 scat images and the rest are feet pics and doing the futas up the bum.

Seems like a massive waste of opportunity to me, or a clever marketing ploy. People read effeminate MC and shemales and assume it's them ON the boy but then find out it's not. Might as well have made them girls since they don't use the tools they got.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the game starts and my chars is jsut standojg in the middle of a black screen, game is broken as fuck

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Is this real, lol. Japanese game developers and weird game names

siu

Apr 28, 2018
I thought otoko no ko meant boy
Depends on how its written. normally otoko no ko is written as 男の子 which means boy but when written as 男の娘 (lit. written as mans daughter) it means trap

PeteCB

Jul 26, 2018
is this scat look bad or no? because i don't really like scat

but don't care let's try

Last edited:

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Downloaded and looked in the image folder, there are 0 pics of the effeminate trap MC taking it up the arse. I repeat no futa on male, there are about 6 scat images and the rest are feet pics and doing the futas up the bum.

Seems like a massive waste of opportunity to me, or a clever marketing ploy. People read effeminate MC and shemales and assume it's them ON the boy but then find out it's not. Might as well have made them girls since they don't use the tools they got.
Nowhere does it say something about a "effeminate MC"! There is nothing you wouildn´t know about the game by not just checking the description and the screenshots. There never was any Deception, "waste of opportunity to me, or a clever marketing ploy". Just because you dont like it doesn´t mean it bad.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Well, as long as you say no homo it should be fine right?

*unzip pants
*sees scat tag
*zip pants

not gonna lie they had us in first half
Finally a game for m-

Scat

Oh god damnit
I'm up for it so long as I do the penetrating. That scat tag is worrying, though.
Are the scat scenes easily avoidable? I just want to fuck Loran/Laura, so if I can avoid anything undesirable, that'd be great.
is this scat look bad or no? because i don't really like scat

but don't care let's try
There is one secret in the overworld you can find by accident containing scat and a secret key you can find to unlock a scat focused room in the recollection room you can avoid!

Last edited:

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
the game starts and my chars is jsut standojg in the middle of a black screen, game is broken as fuck
Yeah just click a couple of time and move around with the arrow keys then it works.
It´s annoying but i cant fix something like this because i dont do programming

Last edited:
Reactions: joetheflower

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
im lost how do you make money. lul
There are 3 ways to get money
-1 Find money by clicking on random object
-2 Steal the objects you click on and sell them to the shop
-3 Find the Quiz Kings and answer their questions to get prize money, thanks to your witts and trivia about useless small infos sometimes not even most Japanese hardcore Otakus would know (or just save before them and trial and error your way through)

Reactions: joetheflower

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Nowhere does it say something about a "effeminate MC"! There is nothing you wouildn´t know about the game by not just checking the description and the screenshots. There never was any Deception, "waste of opportunity to me, or a clever marketing ploy". Just because you dont like it doesn´t mean it bad.
It says 'trap', i.e. an effeminate male which you play as. And i don't need to justify myself to you. My opinion, right to voice it. Thank you for yours, next!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes