3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
I thought otoko no ko meant boy
no, "otoko" means man, "ko" means child, regardless of gender. no is the particle. so otoko no ko = boy.
Relying on rōmaji alone usually results in critical mistakes. This "Otoko no Ko" is 男の娘 (literally "male daughter"). If you search this exact Japanese word, you'll find a lot of results for trap/feminine boy "stuff".

And 男の子 (literally "male child") is the "Otoko no Ko" you refered to.

Reactions: Truesleep

LeTavernier

Dec 10, 2018
Its heavily based on feet and smell fetish, the scat are almost all avoidable since there's a place for it in the recollection room (there's only one video u can find that contain scat) and its mtl.
I think i said everything.
Definitely gonna fap to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
breakingbasha

Why does this matter so much to you? My post was based upon the assumption that those who didn't read it might assume a trap MC. Okay I didn't read the description, hands up to that but....

That still doesn't detract from the fact that there was a massive opportunity here to have done Futa on male, dev didn't. That's their choice, not condoning nor condemning. Choice is important. Hence I said missed opportunity and that's all I wanted to say. We'll leave it there, don't want to derail the thread.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Why does this matter so much to you? My post was based upon the assumption that those who didn't read it might assume a trap MC. Okay I didn't read the description, hands up to that but....
Well, how about you read the description before making stuff up and complaining about it?

That still doesn't detract from the fact that there was a massive opportunity here to have done Futa on male, dev didn't. That's their choice, not condoning nor condemning. Choice is important. Hence I said missed opportunity and that's all I wanted to say. We'll leave it there, don't want to derail the thread.
Nobody cares that this game doesn't cater to your tastes/fetishes. There are tons of games that do that, why don't you go and play them instead and let people who are into this enjoy the game?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well, how about you read the description before making stuff up and complaining about it?

Nobody cares that this game doesn't cater to your tastes/fetishes. There are tons of games that do that, why don't you go and play them instead and let people who are into this enjoy the game?
Ah another one...I didn't complain at all, I just state the fact there was not Futa on male in the game. You're free to enjoy this game. Kudos to you. I held my hands up admitted a mistake and we left it there, why you are digging it back up and getting butthurt is your business not mine. Says more about you than me capische kiddo?

Now as for reading, I recall I said I'd leave it there.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I understand your pain, this site is very inconsistent with the Gay interest tags, some games with gay characters are not counted if they are traps and vice versa.
Very hard to find good gay content at times.
And somehow I'm in the wrong for feeling this way according to yet another facepalm enthusiast in this thread, Octo. I genuinely hate it here, like enjoy the god damn game and if I want to bitch, I'm going to bitch, and if there's a problem, BLOCK me, ignore me, etc, move the absolute fuck on. I won't spam and fill the threads up with it, but if I decide to leave one PARTICULARLY harmless complaint, then I'm damn well going to do that, and if it bothers you that much then that's a you problem you need to work on getting the fuck over. :FacePalm:

(And all of this isn't at you, it's just me ranting in general. This wasn't pleasant to run into after getting down in the dumps as it was today clearly.)

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
no, "otoko" means man, "ko" means child, regardless of gender. no is the particle. so otoko no ko = boy.

anyways clicking the "gay" tag is funny because it's a 50/50 chance whether or not it's actually gay. jokes on me i guess for hoping for two guys who look like guys instead of women with dicks
actually it's a no chief, when "ko" generally mean "child" in Kanji, but it have more association to female, like in naming, a name with meaning when go with "ko" mean that's a girl, like Matsuko, Haruko, Mako...

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes