• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
I don't know if it's just the pictures or if it's actually in-game but from what i can see of the pictures in the OP is that there is way too much glossiness on the female character(s).

Is there any way to tone that down, or even disable it completely maybe?

Apr 24, 2023
Bootleg Desire Demon.
Dev needs to fervently investigate, study and research the importance of maintaining a good inhuman-to-human features ratio under the tutelage of a proper degenerate.
Well, the succubi originated from some obscure pre-Abrahamic pagan tribes in the middle east as a female bigfootesque creature called Sulawa that stole boys and men to them alive. (literally the same thing as the basket woman from northwest pacific tribes in the Americas) (coincidence?) I THINK NOT!) This tale eventually evolved into the batwinged latex-clad heart eating buxom wench we all know and love. So, there is that.

I just want a game with a proper hairy French woman so I can live out my caveman fantasies.

Reactions: xxxavier

weebdweeb

Sep 24, 2018
This feels like a character that I purposely made into a deformed person in a Bethesda or Dark Souls game.

Eep2

Sep 20, 2021
How to make the game run in background so I don't have to click torture stations?

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes