VN Ren'Py Sexbot: Blackjack [v0.5] [LlamaMann Games]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I got the Lady Luck Blackjack, as well. I don't see a Sexbot Blackjack. Maybe it's just a mistake in the compressed upload.

Reactions: Llamamann

Areason

Nov 15, 2017
Sexbot BlackJack [0.1.2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (231 MB/ ~85 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Final
Image Quality: ~80%.
Audio Quality: ~50%
I did a little experiment to figure out why Lady Luck plays in the compressed version. I downloaded the original version, confirmed it ran the correct game. Then, I used UnRen to unpack the RPA files (like the compressor would do to get access to all the files) which turned the game into Lady Luck.

The only conclusion I can draw is that the RPA archives contain script files from the Lady Luck game, which overwrite the scripts from the SexBot game. normally the uncompressed files in the game directory would take precedent with those of the same name in the archive, but decompressing replaces them.

I assume that the author copied the Lady Luck game to use its blackjack game mechanics (they're almost identical other than replacing the hit/stay button images with text and adding a stripping mechanic in place of the win counter).

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I did a little experiment to figure out why Lady Luck plays in the compressed version. I downloaded the original version, confirmed it ran the correct game. Then, I used UnRen to unpack the RPA files (like the compressor would do to get access to all the files) which turned the game into Lady Luck.

The only conclusion I can draw is that the RPA archives contain script files from the Lady Luck game, which overwrite the scripts from the SexBot game. normally the uncompressed files in the game directory would take precedent with those of the same name in the archive, but decompressing replaces them.

I assume that the author copied the Lady Luck game to use its blackjack game mechanics (they're almost identical other than replacing the hit/stay button images with text and adding a stripping mechanic in place of the win counter).
Thanks

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
why though? This will only take more time away from making the main game.
yea not really. But I appreciate your concern for my productivity. I make renders for holidays and special events anyway. The way I have set this up coding them in takes about 5-10 mins. As to why, this small amount of work turns into something fun to play between main game updates.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
New links, should solve any issues people are having with compression. Give this one a try (Asenaris)

PC:

Mac:

Reactions: BaasB and Asenaris

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Hm, seems to just be of the old Flash variety strip blackjack, in that it's just playing blackjack until you win enough in a row to see all the images. No real life to it beyond that, or well, actually feeling like strip blackjack.
Feels more like... Image Sequence Blackjack... I need to workshop that.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If anyone is worried this project might take away time from the other, I don't think it will. These blackjack games are already programmed and ready for use in Ren'py, I believe. So incorporating it real quick is np, then you throw in some renders made on a weekend, and it's all good.

If only the mothers eyes weren't so big like alien eyes, it's a common mistake people make using DAZ studio. IMO, it's always best to never touch the eye size of the NPC, so they're all the same and within human range.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
If anyone is worried this project might take away time from the other, I don't think it will. These blackjack games are already programmed and ready for use in Ren'py, I believe. So incorporating it real quick is np, then you throw in some renders made on a weekend, and it's all good.

If only the mothers eyes weren't so big like alien eyes, it's a common mistake people make using DAZ studio. IMO, it's always best to never touch the eye size of the NPC, so they're all the same and within human range.
Ace_X you taking notes? :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ace_X and hakarlman

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018

Llamamann I mean... I really don't see the issue here... Em.png

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
In my opinion the characters of the game have an ok ratio of the eye sizes, no awkward thing for me. An exception might be that in some renders Bailey does seem to have quite big eyes, probably given her hairstyle or face proportions, which gives the impression of an alien/fishy look

Reactions: Zimmo
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes