Fan Art Sexbot [LlamaMann Games] - Fanart

Irshiki

Mar 4, 2019
No for real only respect for Llamamann this game looks so good great art must be hard to get this good in design.
It's really good except the fact that most of the great scens haven't an ending (I'm not saying this because Sam didn't used the horse dildo ... well, also for that)

Reactions: furballs

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:cool::coffee: I'm already imagining the many amazing arts that will come out here. i'll be waiting i want to see sam in many sexy moments :p

planker

May 10, 2017
its true, there have been a lot of set ups. sweet part is its just about time to start leveling those up to completion ;)
Would you be willing to share some of your .duf for the lovely ladies of Sexbot so that some fanart could be created? I'd be willing to have a crack at it

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Would you be willing to share some of your .duf for the lovely ladies of Sexbot so that some fanart could be created? I'd be willing to have a crack at it
No, sorry. I won't be sharing anything like that, or details about them. I'm curious to see what people come up with tho!

Reactions: Shaneride

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
No, sorry. I won't be sharing anything like that, or details about them. I'm curious to see what people come up with tho!
Is there a reason for it? Like licenses and shit?

Because I was thinking of making my files into a patreon tier and I thought it was completely fine to do? Or am I missing something?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is there a reason for it? Like licenses and shit?

Because I was thinking of making my files into a patreon tier and I thought it was completely fine to do? Or am I missing something?
I've seen people do that. I think the only thing to worry about is your characters being portrayed in ways you didn't want. To me, i just see it as IP, and IP im relying on for income. people are free to try to mimic it, but so long as i dont share the files, they never will have it exactly. i like seeing other be creative, but i wont help them along.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
your characters being portrayed in ways you didn't want.
Oh damn. I didn't think about that.

Shit it could be trouble indeed.

I gotcha, fam. I mean I respect your decision 100% it's just that I got scared for a sec there lmao... and yeah I guess there's grounds for that lol