VN - Ren'Py - Sexbot [v1.6 Beta] [LlamaMann Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SpankySid

[version 0.61b]
    Really the concept of this game with the groundhog week loop.
    LOVED the renders and animations!!!
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a side note, I've worked in the R&D Skunkworks of the company that's being parodied here, so I find this overall story especially amusing... :LOL:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

noblast

This game is amazing, very funny very fappable. grammer isn't a 10/10 yet but it is still better then what i would create. great visuals, loved the typical villain reveal scene. And the best of all, its hot. with this game every post-nut clarity becomes even better and better before the last one. its also very fast paced and has content for almost everyone. if you weren't sure about playing this game before, then i hope my revieuw got you to try it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 795684

I found i this in version 0.3 and fell in love. But since then it only got worse unfortunately. Playing the loop again and again until finding a new scene is really boring.

At the end it just reduced to a game where for each version I put the full save and check out the gallery for all the scenes.

A game should make me want to play it in proper way, not just checking the gallery for it. Sad. :/
  4. 5.00 star(s)

obibobi

UNFUCKING PLAYABLE, UNFUCKING PLAYABLE

"adjusts glasses, dusts off cheeto hands and swipes spiderman comics off my keyboard"

The dev has made such an amateur mistake, a key moment in the game has Alexa unable to overpower an enemy, but earlier in the game she was able to make herself stronger, is LlamaMann even paying attention......I can't even...... I can't even

But seriously the games great, great characters, good writing and very creative sexy scenarios, I wasn't even considering playing this because I have a weird thing about robots not being real people but given how good the character is you soon forget that and the magic box makes anything possible. Only issue is the way things are set up in the moment, it could be a pain in the ass to play in the future or even worse, the game has a disjointed sense of progression, but here is hoping otherwise.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

memegamerfun

I really liked this one. The faces are a bit wtf and some of the models are way too similar for me to be able to tell them apart, but their bodies are nice (if not exaggerated). The story is a whole lot of fun and it has a lot of scenes that I enjoyed.

It is a bit all over the place, and was a challenge to figure out what else I needed to do without looking at a walkthrough, but it was a lot of fun anyway.

Overall I think it's definitely worth playing, and something I'll be following with a lot of interest.

TBH it's probably a 4/5 game, but there are many higher rated than this that are much worse, so I'm giving it a 5.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BitTorah

Funny, sexy, breezy game that will be one of the best entrants on this site once the creator can get the gameplay mechanics sorted out. Expect a lot of hot scenes and various fetishes.

The plot of the game is thus: you take your new, hot sexbot to prom. Your nemesis, however, has other plans. After his evil deeds, your sexbot reveals that she can turn back time. Now, a week out from prom once more, you look for a new date – and hope you can change the future. Fun shenanigans occur.

Writing: extremely playful; this is a game that borders on parody. But it's fun, and definitely sexy. And while there are noticeable spelling errors, they never got in the way. The author is also concise – so important in games.

Note that most scenes are funny and irrelevant to the overall plot – if you're looking for a plot-heavy game, go elsewhere!

Graphically, it's excellent. The models are essentially perfect, and the lighting in scenes is usually great. It would be nice to see depth of field, especially on close ups, and more interesting camera angles. Tiny quibbles.

Length is great. There's a lot of content in v0.6.

Mechanically, fine but the late game becomes a grind. But it's fixable!

The two other characters are housemates Sam and Emily. Each day, you the player get to decide which events to see. Behind the scenes, there are hidden values that track Sam and Emily's feelings towards the player. Some events increase these feelings, while others decrease. They reset each loop.

The problem is that some events are only accessible if feelings are high enough. But these requirements are also hidden from the player.

The late stage game, therefore, becomes a grind that you the player are not even even aware you're in. You have to replay events to find the sequence needed to "unlock" gated events later on in the week. But there's nothing in game that hints at this.

And while there are PDF walkthroughs of this stuff, it should be addressed in-game. At least notifying the player e.g. "Emily disliked that" when an event is seen would go a long way!

Also – the gallery implementation is clever, but having it only be accessible in-game is lame. Maybe keep it in that in-game path, and after the player's seen it once it gets added to the main menu?

Overall, what we have is a fantastic romp that will become a top tier game with a few fundamental tweaks. It's still a 5 star game. (I can't believe this is Llamamann's first game.)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DeliteDouche

A hint of Weird Science plus a Dexter and Mandark (Susan!) type rivalry and you have Sexbot.

A wide variety of characters that caters to almost every type of preference (For now, Sam bias and Daphne least favorite because I was never a fan of THAT girl). Incredible renders and animations with an over the top and funny story.

Other creators can learn a thing or two from Llamamann with the way how transparent and active he is with his community. He gives you a reason to keep supporting him with live streams and constant raffles instead of only subscribing when an update comes out.

If you are a first time player, I do understand your frustration of going through constant loops without progressing, but that was remedied with Llamamann providing a walkthrough.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Grimmpeter

Great game with really creative ideas. Partly wonderfully overdone and partly really hot. The same goes for the characters. It's also really fun to try out the different possibilities. In addition, the game reminds me a little of the classic movie Weird Science from the 80s. Extra points for that.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

hubvan

The setup of this game is so ridiculous that almost anything goes through and it's hard to complain about something, at least storywise. There is a huge variety of hot scenes, especially if you are into maledom and like this whole enslavement/humiliation thing. Femdom content fortunately is rather limited and appears not to be part of the main path.

Unfortunately I am no big fan of ahegao and while even I understand that it is the trademark for the 'craziness' of this game, it is just overused in my opinion. Also the 'time loop cycle thing' can get a bit annoying from a gameplay point of view, but it's overall well done and from the missing parts in the gallery you can always guess where a missing scene should take place and you can kinda figure it out from there.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ghost omar

Very good game , it has everything good models , good story and good fetchies . I hope that this game will continue updating to the end , the AI is the best girl I hope to see more of her and also the other Ai with the friend she is so hot I hope to see more of her too
  11. 5.00 star(s)

nonafii

Probably one of the best games on here in terms of current content and room for expansion. The looping sequence gives you an opportunity to leave no stone un turned and find everything the game holds...this is a gem.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

DarkSithLord47

Interesting story,models look great but the gameplay and getting a specific scene is a pain in the ass.You have to jump through hoops in order to unlock all scenes and the replayability is not fun at all since you have to glue your finger to the skip button.The ratings are way to high for a game with such poor gameplay,Even the gallery is implemented inside the game and in order to access is you have to...you guessed replay the game each time to get to that point where the gallery is accesible.Great idea for a game but very poor implementation.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4592215

This game is absolutely hilarious. The storyline is great and probably something every guy has thought about at least once. The dynamics of the characters is well thought out and engaging. I spent most of my time laughing hysterically at the actions of the MC as well as the communications between the MC and his friend Melvin.

There really isn't any advice I can give except perhaps for the DEV to let us know when we've hit the end of the current version I was doing things on repeat not knowing if i reached the end or not. So many funny scenerios and options for the players. The character designs for the Mom and Sister are top notch! I greatly enjoyed this playthrough and look forward to knew updates with excitement. Highly recommend this game.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Olaerro1

Solid start!

Really enjoyed this game.

This is a great start to a good idea. Dev certainly has something special here. It’s funny and sexy when it needs to be. Kudos!

Areas where the dev could improve in my perspective are:
    - General quality of the models, perhaps the skin tone. Especially with Emily, her face and nose are a bit funny and can be tweaked.
    - Relationship between MC and the characters can be built a bit more or have more interactions. I found that activities happened without too much prelude. I know people complain when it’s a blueball feat but dev was kind to give us a lot of action at the start. But perhaps it’s the depth in dialogue and more scenes in different settings?
    - Wish there were more rollbacks or even a jump to sections? I know this is WIP but really loved the first few plays but it got a bit tiring after that.
    All in all great stuff and appreciate the dev being active here and engaging. Will certainly follow and leave a review
  15. 4.00 star(s)

buff

A solid 4 stars; this game is fun.

Pros:
    - Nice-looking renders
    - Lots of animations
    - Good dialogue and use of expressions
    - Reasonably fappable, depending on your fetish preferences

Cons:
    - No signposts to tell you about your progress. Hard to figure out what you need to do, or even if the game is done or not
    - A substantial amount of content is unreachable without console hacks and the like (which is odd, since the scenes play just fine once you set scores to normally-unreachable values)
    - Fetish content tends to be either unavoidable or difficult to avoid.

The fetish content in question was a lot of submissive males getting pegged and similar content. To each their own and that did not figure into my review score, but stuff like that has enough detractors that it really ought to be clearly avoidable. In the dev's defense though, the sub male scenes are somewhat funny (the MC is more alarmed by it than creepily into it) and the lack of avoidability is really just a symptom of the general lack of guidance.

I don't think the game really needs a walkthrough (it's definitely NOT one of those annoying games where you 100% need a guide in hand to avoid missing huge chunks of content), but it could use a scoreboard or something that clues you into the effects of your decisions, lets you know when to stop repeating an action, etc.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

KekWGgWP

The game is a unique nutjob, and i love it, it's very goofy and it has a different atmosphere which reminds me of another VN, Power Vacuum, that game is a nutjob too and that's why i like it.
    But at the same time it has it's own serious tone, just a random horny teenager who wants to find the girl of his life but fails miserably every time he has the chance to nail it.
    The characters are very good written, the story is very interesting and i can't wait to see how it evolves.
    The whole loop game mechanic is something rare and i don't recall seeing in typical games.
    10/10 would paradox again.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

smog01

its just a blowjob obsessed game

not sure if there is an ending or a constant loop

was actually expecting a bit more sex involved but so far this game has an obssesion with just showing the penis.

Story is okay-ish and the female characters are attractive, but one would think that this game would not be surely focused on just the MC penis.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

KiraKhaos

Phenomenal game so far. The renders are beautiful, the premise starts off fun and lighthearted without being overly cheesy and cliché, and the Dev actually listens to what people would like to see/not see (bypassing the femdom/NTR-eqsue stuff) without compromising their own vision for the game. Can't wait for more updates!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

zorny69

The best thing about this game is the Mechanics and the choice options it's quite different and refreshing. It's not a open world game but it's really fun to do your choices all over again. The writing is funny and entertaining and character models are really nice looking.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

jond2760

This game is great. The characters play with archetypes of nerd and MILF instead of just falling flat into them, and there's genuine humor and clever writing. The renders are crisp and the game runs well. The only problem I can have with this game is that because a time loop is an essential part of the story it's hard to tell if you're still driving the plot forward or you're actually at the end of the game's content. I repeated the loop three of four times, and sometimes I saw new things and sometimes I didn't, but I was never sure if I was still in the plot or I was actually just repeating the same thing over and over with no new content. I'd just like to see some things that let me know I'm still driving the plot forward at the beginning of a new loop.