Mod Ren'Py SexBot [v1.6] Walkthrough Hand Holder Mod [1.4] [MrBubu]

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
Do you guys know how to ensure to get a notification once this gets updated?

Also thanks for the work MrBubu

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
And everything is clear... the game is over and there is no need to hurry with the mod... or give up completely... Thanks for the work MrBubu

Reactions: CircaAD

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
And everything is clear... the game is over and there is no need to hurry with the mod... or give up completely... Thanks for the work MrBubu

You can always do your own MOD if you can get it out faster than me... I won't get angry at you... and I won't even use your passive aggressive tone... Thanks for the words of encouragement robas147

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Mod Update

I've updated the Mod, get it from the OP.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
So, I'm currently at the Gamma stage, and I've chosen green 2xtimes. But why does it feel like you're setting a trap for us players? I'm joking but also genuinely curious!

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
So, I'm currently at the Gamma stage, and I've chosen green 2xtimes. But why does it feel like you're setting a trap for us players? I'm joking but also genuinely curious!
Also, by choosing all green, does that mean NTRs will be avoided (but I don't mind MC NTR-ing the others)?
I'm not trying to trick anyone, I'm holding your hand through the game to experience all it has to offer.
Some content like FUTA is avoidable, but NTR is not really.
So my 2 cents, if that's not your thing, play a different game.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
I'm not trying to trick anyone, I'm holding your hand through the game to experience all it has to offer.
Some content like FUTA is avoidable, but NTR is not really.
So my 2 cents, if that's not your thing, play a different game.
My bad, pal. The moment i wrote that comment was when I was too early into the game (I wasn't even at the 1st *travel* moment). But now I (kinda) understand why you help us choose what.

So for what it's worth, my sincere apologies!

Btw, in the game, there are options to turn NTR/Futa contents on/off. So how do those affect your handholder mod or are they parts of your mod? (Fyi, i installed your mod before i even 1st time played the game)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
My bad, pal. The moment i wrote that comment was when I was too early into the game (I wasn't even at the 1st *travel* moment). But now I (kinda) understand why you help us choose what.

So for what it's worth, my sincere apologies!

Btw, in the game, there are options to turn NTR/Futa contents on/off. So how do those affect your handholder mod or are they parts of your mod? (Fyi, i installed your mod before i even 1st time played the game)
you can turn futa off but NTR not really, the mod respect what's been coded in the game. To see all scenes you have to raise the corruption levels with NTR...

Reactions: jooojaaa