mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hmm, really? wow, that's weird.
it is how it has always been for this game. so far we had 5 different sets of codes posted for this version. one for the original and one more for each hotfix.
kinda annoying that the author redoes the codes on the hotfix. it is possible it is automated and he has no manual control over it.
The last update before 0.15, the 0.14.5 i replay the entire game and delete my old save (i play this since the hinn update like 0.9 or something) and yet i have the gallery lock anyway
weird... well that is what the gallery unlock code is for. As I mentioned this would have been very annoying if there was no code

Reactions: jed999

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
it is how it has always been for this game. so far we had 5 different sets of codes posted for this version. one for the original and one more for each hotfix.
I know, this was supposed to be sarcasm, the other half of my comment should have hinted it.

If you are following this thread you may have noted that I have posted the Codes for several versions.
The user I replied to would have just to scroll up 2 comments to get the Code for version 0.15.0d
For me, every hotfix version is also a new version, so it makes sense the that Code has changed.
I also don't know if it's a manual or automatic process but it doesn't really matter for me since with the dev console I only need 1 command to see what the current code is.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I know, this was supposed to be sarcasm, the other half of my comment should have hinted it.

If you are following this thread you may have noted that I have posted the Codes for several versions.
The user I replied to would have just to scroll up 2 comments to get the Code for version 0.15.0d
sorry. sarcasm is mostly body language and tone and that does not carry over the internet

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Just a thought here. Rather than searching or begging for the new codes with every update, why not create something that overwrites the ever changing code and keep it a constant? All it would take is 3 simple line...
Python:
init 999 python:
    b = "1"
    e = "2"
then simply type 1 for cheats or 2 for gallery. Just drop it into the game folder with every update, no more searching.

I feel like this is so stupidly simple that it must have been pointed out before, I didn't bother to looks so if anyone saw something in here before let me know.

Reactions: mrttao and xxxxdave

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Just a thought here. Rather than searching or begging for the new codes with every update, why not create something that overwrites the ever changing code and keep it a constant? All it would take is 3 simple line...
Python:
init 999 python:
    b = "1"
    e = "2"
then simply type 1 for cheats or 2 for gallery. Just drop it into the game folder with every update, no more searching.

I feel like this is so stupidly simple that it must have been pointed out before, I didn't bother to looks so if anyone saw something in here before let me know.
Honestly, I think the average user is just not smart enough for something like that.
I mean half of this thread here consists since the very first release about half the people asking for the codes and the other half posting them, sometimes even multiple times on the same page.
What you came up with is so simple that I don't think someone else has come up with it before there is that unlocker.rpy but it has to be updated with every version.
But I would even go one step further to make it even simpler, see I had the problem that I didn't know if "b" or "e" was for the Gallery Code so there was a 50% chance to input the right one.
So I edited the code to have them both be "1" but why stop here?
In the end, I just left it blank so that you just need to press the OK button without inputting anything.
Python:
init 999 python:
    b = ""
    e = ""
The only thing that could top this would be a Script that auto unlocks the gallery and Cheats without doing anything and which wouldn't need to be updated with every version.

Last edited:

possum1

May 17, 2018
not sure if "smarts" would be involved in this, but i literally have 0 knowledge on coding, which i assume makes a large chunk of the people who come here. those things you wrote are really just a bunch of letters and numbers in my eyes.

Reactions: mrttao

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did any of you figured what the issue with Jane was ? I feel like the game can actually just soft lock if she leave the house before you have progressed enougth with certain character.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Auto Unlocker for cheats/gallery.
Just drop it into the game folder.

Works on all updates as long as Jamliz doesn't change to much code.

Edit: Had to make a small change because Jamliz broke a built in python function. Find the updated version here.

Last edited:

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
True...sadly.

I left 1 and 2 because it felt more tactile than just hitting enter. Setting both as 1 would have made more sense though.

As for auto unlocking that's not hard either as long as jamliz keeps the variables consistent.
Omg, Thanks the unlocker is awesome, with my limited coding knowledge I wasn't able to do this myself.

And I suppose every other script would also stop working if Jamliz would change something,
for the codes script for example he could just change the "e" & "b" letter variables to something else.

3.60 star(s) 152 Votes