lxowoxl

Oct 29, 2019
joo this church mini game is just trash. Everytime I click on one of the spots it takes 1-5s for the game to acknowledge and fill it in, BUT the timer keeps ticking. (and no my PC is not the issue here XD)
Easy softlock.:cautious:

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
its kind of a fucking bummer how every new update of this game breaks the gallery and the only way to fix it is to pay 20 bucks

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Kinda lame how the girls were possessed and not their true selves, takes the excitement away from actually finally hooking up with Belle and the teacher
Of course it would be like that. These characters you namend get their own story quest in the future so it's logical that this Update was not the real hook up for them. It's like the Jane content. First Part of her story line is her abusive way against the MC (currently in game) and the second part will be his revenge when he puts her in place (not in the Game yet). Belles and Teachers Storyline didn't even began so it would be stupid to think that they are already are on MCs palms...

Reactions: Jamliz

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
True...sadly.

I left 1 and 2 because it felt more tactile than just hitting enter. Setting both as 1 would have made more sense though.

As for auto unlocking that's not hard either as long as jamliz keeps the variables consistent.

Just drop it into the game folder.
Thank You

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
wait a second, this game has Dimitrescu, Hinata, and Sakura! can you interact with them or they're just background characters?

123.png 123.gif

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes