kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
That was the most underwhelming shit I have ever seen for that length of development.
I think Sexnote may have finally lost me like Summertime Saga did.
At some point games gotta end eventually. People lose interest, the devs lose their passion and start slowing down and/or making worse content. Not to mention the original plotlines usually weren't meant to last that long and everything feels stretched because either the devs can't come up with branching storylines or the story wasn't meant to be long in the first place.

Summertime Saga and SexNote are both great games, especially for newcomers, but for people that have been playing for years it's kinda like "meh, let me read if the update is worth it, 10 minutes of content...nah, I'll wait another couple updates" then after 2 more updates "30 minutes of total new content after a year and a half, yeah nah not worth it, I'm giving up on the game".

That's why I'm kinda glad Jamliz started making the new game since he should have something new, I just wonder when he will end SexNote.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past Belle's quest when it says 'Go to school in the morning'?
Same here! Also, where is the new location? Is it the business building in the center of town that appears in the dialog between MC and Belle? Because I don't see any new location on the map.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game in a long time. I see that MC's mother is back to that blonde bitch again... I don't like her and her behavior.
It's a pity that some things in the game are forced and we have nothing to say about it. Because of this, I don't know if I want to play it again. I want MC's mother to be with MC only.

Apr 19, 2021
i need help at Belle Storyline after i done every character, except belle. In game, i got a mission at belle: go to school in the morning.
Belle need to be fix i did it 3 time in the morning it say go to the school in the morning talk to Belle will it don't work this well be the last time.
Good news and bad news. Good news i found out that it is a bug, they at some point deleted code meant to get her to progress. Bad news you need to edit files so you can write the following console line, in-game after having pressed shift + O:
Python:
belEvents = 1
Or you need to get a save

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Humpingwerewolves
Feb 5, 2018
2 new characters for a 5 year old game? :unsure: I know devs don't want to kill the golden goose, but they gotta realize at some point soon these games are going to be seriously outdated.
Not sure why they'd care. People will pay for hot garbage on Patreon, let alone a half-assed trickle of updates.

How nice. Avast just blocked the pixeldrain 0.22 link in the OP.
Stop using Avast. Windows Defender is all you need. Run MalwareBytes if it makes you feel safer. Avast is a virus itself more or less, and doesn't do anything for your safety, privacy, or PC health besides annoy the user.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
they finally added a second pregnancy? hope it expands to the rest of the cast
the amount of times MC nuts in people and they dont get pregnant was starting to make me think author was going to do a "MC's sterile" announcement

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
3.60 star(s) 152 Votes