Xorrak

May 25, 2020
True...sadly.

I left 1 and 2 because it felt more tactile than just hitting enter. Setting both as 1 would have made more sense though.

As for auto unlocking that's not hard either as long as jamliz keeps the variables consistent.
for anyone wondering where you put this file
sexnote/game/code/mechanics

Aug 19, 2020
Form looks of it, Mom and the shimis.

I dont know why the dev is wasting time remaking scenes. its the laziest excuse for "content" game devs love to do. Nothing was wrong with the scenes. Prob the most lackluster update to do date. but at least it only took 2 months.
I mean it's not like there's anything lazy about updating old content. It takes as much work as making new content entirely. Of course, we as the consumers get less from it, and I personally would way rather have new content, but it's certainly not any lazier than adding new content.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I mean it's not like there's anything lazy about updating old content. It takes as much work as making new content entirely. Of course, we as the consumers get less from it, and I personally would way rather have new content, but it's certainly not any lazier than adding new content.
I wouldnt think remaking the scenes is as much effort as adding entirely new ones but sure. lets say its not lazy. But its still undeniably an inefficient use of your development time for stuff we HAVE ALREADY SEEN.

I can see remaking scenes for games that are well out of their prime or outdated, but those instances are few and far between, those that have had a major overhaul in art style/renders/animations, are the only games worth remaking scenes (which this game did not have).

skydevil10

Aug 1, 2019
Form looks of it, Mom and the shimis.

I dont know why the dev is wasting time remaking scenes. its the laziest excuse for "content" game devs love to do. Nothing was wrong with the scenes. Prob the most lackluster update to do date. but at least it only took 2 months.
The mom's updated animations were already in the game before this update, don't remember which exact update it is though.

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
I wouldnt think remaking the scenes is as much effort as adding entirely new ones but sure. lets say its not lazy. But its still undeniably an inefficient use of your development time for stuff we HAVE ALREADY SEEN.

I can see remaking scenes for games that are well out of their prime or outdated, but those instances are few and far between, those that have had a major overhaul in art style/renders/animations, are the only games worth remaking scenes (which this game did not have).
Strongly disagree. The game's art has progressed massively and the new stuff is worlds apart from the previous scenes, so I at least quite appreciate the updates. It could be argued that it'd be better to save that for after the actual game itself is more finished, but all in all I definitely don't think the effort is wholly misplaced and I can see why they'd want to do it.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
My buddy Keith once played this game and when he was masturbating, right? He somehow fuckin ripped his dick out man! Haha, he was crying out in pain for WEEKS. At first it was funny, and then it got sad, and then it got funny again, oh man!

• Haha
Reactions: zonked5000

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
New scenes are always great but updating the old ones is great too ! I skipped quite a lot of updates didnt even know Jane finally got scenes, I also lost my old saves so I had to go through the whole game again and was pleasantly surprised by the updated scenes and wouldnt mind some other older ones to be updated as well, one thing that left me uncomfortable was reading through the whole Jane slave/bitch thing, I can see the plot reason and hope the revange is gonna be sweet but it was kinda annoying.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Strongly disagree. The game's art has progressed massively and the new stuff is worlds apart from the previous scenes, so I at least quite appreciate the updates. It could be argued that it'd be better to save that for after the actual game itself is more finished, but all in all I definitely don't think the effort is wholly misplaced and I can see why they'd want to do it.
Big agree, literally going from 2ps slideshow to actual 60 fps animations, fucking crazy to me that someone could even mistakenly call that "lazy" lmao

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It could be that the DEV is a perfectionist and likes to redo scenes he's not happy with, I have seen a notable change in art style. not saying the change is better, but it's his game. I like the newer style myself.

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone solve sneak into your step mom room again at night? Whenever i enter the room either she is sleeping and then mc fucking her or she is having strap on sex with the other lady. Everytime she is having lesbian sex the day is set reverse and i cant progress with her.

Reactions: freewoom and NIshu

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
New players are going to see the old content first. And then they might stop playing because the old content is vastly inferior to the new content. Hence fixing the old content to be as good as new content is a worthwhile investment of time. And something that has to be done at some point.

In this specific case, the change in quality is vast and I personally welcome the change.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes