sosaas213

May 27, 2021
well. the only thing that I like about the game is yuri/lesbian content، so I'm still waiting for that juicy update to come out. I hope we seen it before 2023 lol

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Fair. Counterpoint, what if we keep chanting the word "hero" like it's some magic spell? After all, I'm sure the only reason why links aren't dropped early is because we didn't beg and bother hard enough.
Creating a new throwaway accounts appears to increase the odds tenfold too.

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Fair. Counterpoint, what if we keep chanting the word "hero" like it's some magic spell? After all, I'm sure the only reason why links aren't dropped early is because we didn't beg and bother hard enough.
Appealing to the ego of those who have the game but refuse to share it here...interesting. Could work in theory.

Hero, save us!

Reactions: ghostav
Nov 30, 2021
and i have never seen anyone upload the remastered scenes with 60fps and the redrawn we done ones someone should just do a video of the new content and Link it or a all sex scenes video

sosaas213

May 27, 2021
thanks.
and yea if the MC participates it is not yuri.
"Two girls taking cock together" is not lesbianism
there is 3 scenes of yuri in this game but these three scenes are super hot and it's between the mom and the step-mom. I hope we see more in future . haven't seen a good yuri or futa in while now ;/

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
haha it's more likely that the update for the wizards comes out on the day the public was going to come out, JamLiz knows that the "wizards" are the ones who leak the updates, so he always plays forgetful and holds the update for a few days (Google Translate)

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes