_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
i loved the easter eggs of the characters, as well as their own references. i hope the dev adds more *coff *coff hentai characters.

Borrowed_Distant

Sep 21, 2021
Is there supposed to be music or sound fairly often? I notice it seems really quiet and I'm not sure if something's wrong or if that's expected. For instance I was helping a character with her phone, and it suddenly rang -- which made me realize it had been silent for many minutes before that.

I get music on the main menu, and a few sound effects, but overall I rarely hear anything.

The only other thing I've noticed: One night after going to sleep I noticed a text in the top left corner flashed something about a particular image being missing, but it wasn't even the RenPy error screen and the game continued.

I'm playing for the first time, version 0.19.5a for Android, downloaded from one of the links in the OP.

Edit: I should mention that all three volume sliders in-game are at the max.

Last edited:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Well, well, those who bet on the fact that the JL will not have time to release the update before the end of the year won!

monkestinky

Sep 24, 2021
are the devs trying to multitask? Because working on multiple games is known to be a big no-no, especially since they're creating some great stuff but it takes a lot of time on a single update for one game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
View attachment 2271519
View attachment 2271509

There is very little time left until the end of this year.
So gentlemen, place your bets: will the devs have time to release a new update before the end of the year, or will they postpone it until next year (as is usually the case with them)!!!
It's safe now to say that they did wait till this year. You think we'll have to wait until february?

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 2287480
Notice how Jam's second game "Lust Legacy" destroyed the development of SexNote
although he promised it wouldn't affect the development of this game.

View attachment 2287486
It was certainly a bad idea to start a new project without finishing the previous one, but this is all due to the ambition to generate more money now that the game's animations are decently better in terms of quality and FPS.

Still, it seems they are either more focused on the other project or they lack enough staff/time/resources to keep up and release updates in a month and a half or two.

The decision they have taken is a bit risky because if the game does not receive the expected attention from the public in the future, it will become in a matter of time another unfinished and abandoned game as one of the many others in this community.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Notice how Jam's second game "Lust Legacy" destroyed the development of SexNote
although he promised it wouldn't affect the development of this game.
Riddle from Jacque Fresco: what do developers on Patreon and a candidate for president (or for mayor, or for senators, etc.) have in common?

Sep 21, 2017
Riddle from Jacque Fresco: what do developers on Patreon and a candidate for president (or for mayor, or for senators, etc.) have in common?
незнаю, но Жаку Фреско мы как то ебало набили в Мытищах, он там тоже загадки загадывал

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
незнаю, но Жаку Фреско мы как то ебало набили в Мытищах, он там тоже загадки загадывал
Неудивительно, ведь Мытищи - это как Омск, только не он. ;)

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
How do i do this if i am on mac?
I don't if it is the same on a Mac but there should be a folder called "game" in the folder of the Sexnote. In the "game" folder there should be a folder called "saves" which is where the save files are.
SexNote-0.19.0a-pc/game/saves/persistent

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes