3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The Revolt has so far been sent to the back burner. The project itself is not abandoned, just for some time we had no time for games at all. In the new year, a new version of the Sexperiment will appear, or rather, it will be released in the form in which it was originally conceived.

Reactions: Kendra

connermania

Feb 2, 2021
The Revolt has so far been sent to the back burner. The project itself is not abandoned, just for some time we had no time for games at all. In the new year, a new version of the Sexperiment will appear, or rather, it will be released in the form in which it was originally conceived.
hello , is there any new updates about the project and is there any social media to follow for news and updates

Reactions: kilompol

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
hello , is there any new updates about the project and is there any social media to follow for news and updates
There are a lot of news, they will appear here soon and, we hope, will delight you :)
As for social networks - there is nothing like that yet, you can follow all the news on our .

kilompol

Sep 7, 2020
There are a lot of news, they will appear here soon and, we hope, will delight you :)
As for social networks - there is nothing like that yet, you can follow all the news on our .
hello hope you are doing well , i find your game to be very interesting please tell me it hasn't been abandoned

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
hello hope you are doing well , i find your game to be very interesting please tell me it hasn't been abandoned
It is not abandoned, but due to some reasons we did not have the opportunity to work on it. However, we will soon return to work on the project.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes