3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Namek01

Jul 5, 2018
Ok, try , compiled especially for 32-bit systems. If this don't help - problem exactly in your system.
Check out the
This update will appear in the coming days along with version 0.3
I think you should publish the two versions of 64 and 32 bits

My compatibility problem still persists ..

sexperimenterror3.jpg

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Great i hope you improve grapichs and new scenario this could become the new The klub17 to make screenshots

Namek01

Jul 5, 2018
You may download it
sexperimenterror4.jpg

Version 0.3.1 - Error still persists

But this game works perfectly for me

Battle of the Bulges - v0.4

gameworkswin7.jpg

I think this game could help you solve the compatibility error

I suppose you can check the source code or the architecture of this game so that you can somehow apply it to sexperiment

Namek01

Jul 5, 2018
Those are Ren'py games, this is Unity.
I know

My intention is to present an idea to solve my compatibility problem, due to this issue I have not been able to play.

I hope Exxxplay finds a solution.

I have windows 7 ultimate (x86) 32 bits with Directx 11

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
In general, this is strange. We make the build of x86_x64, which should be run on both types of OS. But for some reason, often on 32-bit systems such a problem arises. Obviously the problem is in the Unity engine itself. We will wait for edits from developers))) And we still have only to release individual versions of 32 and 64 bits.

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
So, to all who are interested, we have an update))
Download version 0.3.5 with small, but nice addon

Reactions: UncleVT

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
2 new cuties.... hmmmm...

when i see the girls in the game , i think twice about definition of "cutie"....
i mean.. thoses damn aliens chicks XD

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
don't get this game at all. find it boring and with out any info on what to do or to the point of this am lost to find why even play this game. and the clipping is bad in this game. 1/10

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok well... nope.. i m out.

i m fucking tired of overwatch thing here and there everywhere on the internet... soo i m not gonna get that game with even more overwatch stuff, sorry.

Reactions: evildead

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
what the point of this game ?
Experiments.
You choose a pair of characters that have their own unique characteristics and try to achieve the goal. All this is wrapped in beautiful graphics, so it was not boring)))
Well, in general, in fact this game is a trivial timekiller))

Reactions: UncleVT

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Experiments.
You choose a pair of characters that have their own unique characteristics and try to achieve the goal. All this is wrapped in beautiful graphics, so it was not boring)))
Well, in general, in fact this game is a trivial timekiller))
"Beautiful graphics" ... so this isn't beautiful normal I think:
SUnbenannt.jpg

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hey.
To whom it is interesting - the new version of SEXPERIMENT - 0.4 has been released with significantly updated graphics and support for several languages.
Welcome to the

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Good day.
To result of a , we realized that the idea of turning the SEXPERIMENT into something more dynamic found a lot of support among you. So, as promised, we publish in more detail the concept of this transformation.

So. Imagine that you are an ordinary interstellar explorer, you leisurely flying around the galaxy and collecting interesting specimens for experiments. But one fine moment...

Hmm, no, not like that...

You are an ordinary peace-loving creature, living quietly on your planet and do not touch anyone. And suddenly you are abducted, locked up on a spaceship and get on you sexual experiments. At some point you decide to end this unorder and...

Well, it does not matter which of the stories is yours. In this game you can choose any of the sides. It is up to you to decide whether you will lead a detachment of sexual Amazons to freedom or will you take into your own hands (tentacles) batons and impulse stunners and show to the rebels a who is the master of flying saucer)))

Well, the winner of the fight, of course, fully compensate for his moral damage with the opponent's body)))) In various forms and poses)) Well, you understand))

On each side your are waiting for several characters, each of which has a different unique abilities and your choice will affect the passing of the game as a whole.

This is the brief essence of the plot of the planned game. We hope you will be interested a playing in this and waiting for your support))) Stay with us))

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes