3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Well, thanks, but for this game is better to move to a separate topic, the Revolt is a separate game. In addition, it is not ready game, this is only an announcement. Although the demo will be soon.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
would love if we could get pics or something of the new chars added.
must say the char are the main point of playing this game. if the char are not soo good for me, i prefer wait and see. but if they are cool, i jump in the update.

Reactions: blahblah25

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I have otherwise ignored this game for sometime thinking it was at best a half baked rip off of 3D Sexvilla. The thing that this has going for it at the moment are the non human characters and missions which give you something to do, beyond that however this game is lacking in content still.

I will check in a few versions to see if anything has changed however.

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hi, guys!
On the eve of October 31, we released SEXPERIMENT Halloween Edition - horribly exciting modification of version 0.4)) Download and diversify your holiday!)))

More info as always on our . Welcome!)))

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hey everyone.
We have a some news for you. More info .

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
1.png

Hi guys.

We know that we have not been in touch for a long time and apologize for this misunderstanding. Now we are finally back to share news and plans with you.

Well, for starters - we have changed the composition of the team. In general, for the most part because of this we went into hibernation :) Now we are starting work with new forces and new ideas.

Secondly, we, well, how to say it ... As you remember, we switched from all previous projects to one - the Book of Cleopatra - and devoted all the time and energy to this project. However, at the moment it became clear that with the forces and means that we have at the moment, we will go to the release of the game (the way we see it) for a long time. The planned scope of work is quite large аnd many of you will lose patience completely :) Therefore, we made the following decision: the development of the Book of Cleopatra will be suspended for a while. No, not completely, we will continue to work on it, when it will be possible. But at the moment we are directing our main efforts to our other project, which is well known to all of you - the SEXPERIMENT.

But - it will not be exactly the SEXPERIMENT to which you are used :) Our new colleagues introduced new ideas into its essence and now the game will be much more interesting (many have complained that it is boring, isn’t it? :)) Yes, now the game will appear more features, more models and poses, more locations and most importantly - the very essence of the game will change. It will not just be some abstract experiments there. Your goal will be the pairing of creatures of different races and species with the aim of obtaining as a result of new creatures with whom you can later do the same :) And yes, the "born" creatures will be absolutely unique, thanks to the DNA generation algorithm developed by us. Soon, you can see the results in all its glory :)

Oh yeah, and we said that it will become an online game? :)

Yes, yes, you can not just create new characters, but also share your achievements with other players, change or buy new creatures and the resources necessary for their creation, earn game currency and develop your laboratory and much more. Finally, we should not forget about the competition, to deduce "the cutest freak" for example :) In a word, a classic :)
So, at the moment we have already prepared the server part of the game and soon will be finish the client side network. In addition, the existing SEXPERIMENT gameplay algorithms have been significantly reworked, now the characters move anatomically correctly (well, you understand, yes? :)), have mimicry and live voice acting and also a have much larger number of characteristics that will make the game much more interesting. Now we are finalizing some aspects of the graphic component and we hope that very soon we will be able to provide you with a trial version of the SEXPERIMENT ONLINE :)
Refresh what was previously you can always :)

Well, once again forgive us for a long absence and stay with us :)

Always yours, Exxxplay Games Team!

ExxxPlay Games

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hey! SEXPERIMENT Online server is started!

As we can see from a recent vote, many of you are interested in our new project - SEXPERIMENT Online and many want to participate in the initial testing of the client-server system. Well, it will happen in just a couple of days :)

It remains for us only to modify some elements of the client system. As for the server - as you can see it is already up and running. Yahoo :)

Recall that in the first test version of the game, game as such will not be yet. At the moment, it is important for us to test client-server interaction and determine how many simultaneous players the current server can handle without a significant performance drop. However, among others, the player's authorization-registration system will be tested, so that you can create a game account in advance. Well, of course, active assistants in the future will get good game bonuses :)

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I downloaded this a week ago, and then deleted the game file after an hour.
It's too boring because it's extremely repetitive... and (considering you're doing most of the body movements) if you cum before your partner does; you have to do it all again which takes up to nearly 3 minutes for each session... ugh...
It has poor extremely slow automated camera movements / views which you cannot control nor stop moving.
Penis flops up n down while in n out instead of guided into a hole upon which they don't have - it's simply mechanics ghosting into each other.
No gay content. Most females are Smega Fuglies.
There's more to hate about it than I can and want to remember after not giving a review straight after play - It's one of those games you say you've tried > deleted > moved on to quickly try to forget that you wasted your time downloading the stupid thing.

Reactions: Tralue

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
Well, thanks, but for this game is better to move to a separate topic, the Revolt is a separate game. In addition, it is not ready game, this is only an announcement. Although the demo will be soon.
hey, any updates about new game? I've searched REVOLT, but there is only one game with this name, and it definetely not yours.
And correct me if i'm wrong, this game is abandoned for good?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes