2.90 star(s) 29 Votes

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
I don’t think that I would like to pay even 1 dollar for 3-5 new pictures. There is no guarantee that the gameplay update will last more than a couple of minutes.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone help me I got to the end and it told me this isn't the best ending start over so what choices lead to the best ending?

• Sad
Reactions: serdarx95

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Keep Dori with Sexpool when she sees Bruce, sex him, and then tell him about the attempts to kill Sexpool. Make sure you've gone through her diaries when you had that chance. Accuse her, be honest with Bruce, get best ending.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
its not gettin better, nice name, nice idea but from sexpool to shitpool. sadly. i was really sure this will be a great game. however, taste are diffrent and so i let it be. you can play the game, from that status its ok

YoBoiTerry

Jun 21, 2018
Keep Dori with Sexpool when she sees Bruce, sex him, and then tell him about the attempts to kill Sexpool. Make sure you've gone through her diaries when you had that chance. Accuse her, be honest with Bruce, get best ending.
When do you even encounter a Dori and Bruce in this game?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
ANY WALKTHROUGH I AM STUCK AT THE COSTUME CHOOSING SCENCE AT THE NERS BOYS HOUSE
Shouting does not motivate people to help you.

IIRC, the nerd wants to see the Deadpool costume.
Ask him questions
DC/Marvel
Own option
What color

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes