2.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was loading a savegame and found some new scenes, but no real plot progress. All the new stuff seems to be additional bad ends. Not bad, but kind of disappointing.

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Evidently it's an update for the worse. I thought you were the only one with this problem, but I see it's everyone's problem.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, the "new game" button starts in the middle of the last "quest." The size of the folder shows that the whole game is there, you just can't access it because the start button takes you to the wrong link.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I am guessing that the dev starts from a savegame and did not realize that the first 95% is now borked.

Jun 21, 2017
Can anyone with an older version create a save right at the start so others can play from the beginning?

Jul 21, 2019
how can i buy this game? is it available full versions on steam or other platform? i want to play from chapter one until now, how guys?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
how can i buy this game? is it available full versions on steam or other platform? i want to play from chapter one until now, how guys?
Jut wait until kexboy corrects the error, or load the save I attached to the post right above yours (it starts on the first frame of the game, same as a new game).

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Seems like people lost interest on this one. Art is great and the story/dialogues are funny, but all those constant bad endings forcing you on a specific route are extremely annoying. Pity Kexboy never reconsidered that aspect, otherwise I believe this would've had a much bigger support and fanbase.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Seems like people lost interest on this one. Art is great and the story/dialogues are funny, but all those constant bad endings forcing you on a specific route are extremely annoying. Pity Kexboy never reconsidered that aspect, otherwise I believe this would've had a much bigger support and fanbase.
I never got the feeling that Kexboy was all that interested in funding or popularity. He heard the beat of his drum, and he marched to it alone. We just got to see the results.

I personally didn't mind the breaks in the fourth wall, nor the game overs based on choices that were kinda random anyway (a player never knew the difference between the right or wrong choice ahead of time). I just went with the flow. For other players, I understand the frustration of not really being able to play a game, just clicking choices until you found the one that was not a game over. It's not a game that you can win, it's more a VN with a bunch of game over choices.

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes