VN - Ren'Py - Completed - SEXPOOL [v1.0.0] [KexBoy]

1. 1.00 star(s)

NPC041188

good start but after that it's a shit show of bad choice resulting in death and game over.
    Makes you think you've got a choice but fucking railroads you down only a very few routes.
    Really the only good thing I can say is that the art is decent but everything else is a waste of time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Nymphonomicon

Very disappointing.
    In spite of having a good setup and premise, this game fails on multiple points. The title implies the author was going for a sexy or sexual female Deadpool, but it misses the mark many times over. The art is good, but the writing is incredibly dull and unimaginative. Gameplay is very linear and predictable, the story will only progress by following a very narrow path, anything else results in a gameover.
    The biggest failing of this game is that for something trying to ape the style of Deadpool, it lacks completely in humour. The main character is a sour-faced action girl that narrates while killing and effortlessly seducing hordes of men. She often comments on the situation, but never has anything beyond a negative snarky remark regarding what is happening.
    The game often punishes attempts to find other solutions to conflicts, presenting instant gameovers if the player chooses an option the writer hadn't thought to flesh out.
    The plot is a completely generic revenge story, with the protagonist recovering from near death and inexplicably being put through a secret lab trial that gives her enhanced abilities before escaping and striking out to kill a group of poorly-defined badguys.

Pros: Good art, nice premise.
    Cons: Everything else.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Keldin

Straight trash. Most of the choices don't actually do anything, either leading to a dead end or not actually having an effect on anything. The dead ends would be acceptable if any of the actual content from them was shown, but it's always "oh noes, after this I was turned into a sexslave, try a different choice" with a semi-nude picture. The dialogue tries to pull off the Deadpool snark and such but the dev's poor grasp on English just makes the dialogue incomprehensible. There's barely any sex scenes, and the ones that are in the game literally last for one dialogue box. The art is good but between the scarcity of the sex scenes and the shortness of them it's not even worth playing for that.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

jtjr26

Off to a good start. Not the biggest fan of the rape scene but sadly it happens far too often in the world. The rest was pretty good. Theagent accusing her of being a terrorist maked no sense but neither does terrorists brealing into atop secret government facility. I hope that will be expanded upon in the future. I am looking forward to more.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

jojo0o

This is a revisit of the game and an edit of my review.

Pretty disappointed although I must admit my hopes were high for the game.
    For me the game is a big miss. Game is based on bad ends which in my opinion is pretty meh when you are making a parody of a character that can not die...
    Example: At a point the mc gets kidnaped and just before anything could happen the guys kidnaping you crash the car and fly off a bridge. This is a bad end, but as i said its a parody of character that can not die. I think this shouldn't have been a bad end. The mc should have just escaped from it without a scratch and maybe even an option for the mc to give a last fuck to the guys who were in the back and tried to rape her previously since deadpool is crazy as it gets.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

r_o_u_k

(Version 0.2.0)

This game could become quite excellent after a few more version. I really like the premise of a GwenPool-like girl that is strangely aware of her medium, but who still gets in trouble because it's the game dev wish and
    she knows it.

I usually hate when the MC breaks the 4th wall, because it ruins whatever immersive feeling the game may have built beforehand. However, in this case, this 4th wall demolishing is extreme and is backed by rather good writing skills. It turns what is usually a small quirk into a basis on which all the scenario is built, thus won't sneak up on you anytime.

Nice and original drawings are refreshing in a Daz world. (Or worse, with the sucky Illusion one, I forgot what is its name.)

I have high hopes for this game. Let's see how the dev handles it...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

petromonium

At first i wasn't so sure about this game because the character keeps talking to you (you know, the 4th wall thing) but i have to admit that the writing is good and after a while it gets actually funny and enjoyable. I love the artsyle..it's original and very well drawn. The most surprising thing is that i kept playing for the story rather then for the smut, which seems to be deep and full of military "top secrets". Wrong choices gets you a game over but it's not really a big deal since you can roll back with the mousewheel
  8. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's got good original art and that alone deserves it some credit, it's got some dark parts but it's open about them so there's warning coming in. Initial versions had some branching that was rough to the point of questionable game design (random choice, pick wrong equals game over death) so if that continues it's going to need a walkthrough but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now. Curious where it's going plot wise but original art buys it some time to figure that out.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

88Michele88

Poor? Good to be raped by the gang but is too short.
    Pro:
    1) Rape the policewomen is ok.
    2) Male Partner killed, fuck Yess!
    Bad and Bad.
    1) Game Over in most of choises. Killed when try to save her partner to the back.
    2) Both killed, and her when go call rinforces.
    3) No have other option when she can get rapd or try to ride them off, withou be killed.