Khoa Le

Jan 6, 2018
There're two features that I like in this game: Auto healing after battle, and all the monsters appear visible. I have played a lot of RPG games like this, but none of them have these features. Love this game

Gamerever

Jul 14, 2017
Nice game, it has great graphics and well translated text, better than some professionally translated games (aka minature garden), thanks for the continued supply of games rance :D

Mikadesu!

Mar 8, 2018
Can someone fixed this i cant press esc button(which is to open the menu stuff) not only that i cant open the cg and the art heck that was the only reason i came for this...

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That means only the demons and the princess are actually part of the harem.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
"Mosaics"
Looks like the old 80's and early 90's lightsaber cencorship in the images, lol.

Well that's better than the 80's/early 90s mosaic blob that covers from the waist to the knees censorship I guess. I've got some from back then that looks like someone threw a handful of Vaseline at the screen. lol

Sep 12, 2019
A straightforward adventure with difficulty almost non existent at all, thanks to power of auto heal in every single fight, so you really just rush in the enemies and kill them smashin Z/A/Whatever is your button for attack.

But hey, at leasts it's a true RPGM game that does not try to inovate in something and failing in a miserable way.

Here is a tip to making the battles go fast:

-Just hold your attack button.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
i'm looking for something to relax and i found a f*cking gold mine. Nice.
BTW, where the project file, or at least the encrypted. I want to change MC name but seem like it impossible

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes