2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

1.png

Overview:
Sexual Kingdom is an adventure/action game, with a simplistic light-hearted style and tone. You can start with one of four characters, as well as one of four classes. When you start you are an amnesiac unable to recall your past. You're guided by a psychic Nymph named Nadia through trials you must undergo for a mysterious masked figure. Your main story objective is to find out who the masked man is and why you are being forced to fight monsters.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-14
Release Date: 2019-10-15
Developer: Grumby - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.29.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Wow! Promising start with that big file, buuut... no option to maximize. It's 2020. That option -should- be available for most RPGMs. :)

Last edited:

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I played this game a couple of years back, from what I remember it was a solid game but not a lot of content. Apparently, the dev got back into it in 2018 - 2019 but he hasn't posted anything since October last year so I'm not sure if I want to get invested into an unfinished game that may never be finished.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Hmmm banner pic is interesting but I gonna need way more info than what is in the description to try it out. Hopefully someone who has tried it can inform us more.
I think F95zone needs a new word (and a 'Like' icon for it) like "Nopefully".
Nopefully: (adverb) "Nope, I'm not doing anything with this for now; hopefully someone else will test/try/review it soon." :)

So your statement could be shortened to, "Nopefully but the banner pic is interesting."

e-d (y)

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
i think i remember that game from ages ago and the banner girl didnt have the netflix big mouth art treatment

jla15901

May 28, 2020
Wow! Promising start with that big file, buuut... no option to maximize. It's 2020. That option -should- be available for most RPGMs. :)
I recommend "borderless gaming" on steam to play rpgm games in fullscreen. It's pretty cheap and easy to use.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
I recommend "borderless gaming" on steam to play rpgm games in fullscreen. It's pretty cheap and easy to use.
It might be cheap, but enabling a maximize option shouldn't be that difficult to add, like most of the serious ones out there have done, such as Karry's Prison to name one. Problem solved and no one needs to pay anything. And nope, playing on full screen isn't an option either for those who multitask a lot, like myself.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. :)

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Ah I think I remember, I believe I saw this when that scam crowdfunding site still exists, I forgot its name

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes