wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
idk if this is a bug or virus/malware but i was using one of the saves posted here and as soon I used freeplay mode, theres music playing that doesn't seem to stop replaying as i play (BGM is unchecked) even after i close the game entirely. had to restart my computer.

iindeec

Aug 16, 2020
Guys any tips on how to smoothen camera movement, mine kinda lags.
hi. had the same problem - rtx3070 and laggy camera. the culprit was ... mouse "refresh rate")) mine was 500Hz, changed it to lowest possible (125) - problem solved

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
hi. had the same problem - rtx3070 and laggy camera. the culprit was ... mouse "refresh rate")) mine was 500Hz, changed it to lowest possible (125) - problem solved
Mouse refresh rate and not monitor refresh rate right? Just to double check as I really do not know there is a mouse refresh rate.

iindeec

Aug 16, 2020
Mouse refresh rate and not monitor refresh rate right? Just to double check as I really do not know there is a mouse refresh rate.
yes, mouse. i do not know how to call it in english, sorry) probably this thing called "polling rate" for usb. if you have gaming mouse - check mouse software, for me this option was there

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
yes, mouse. i do not know how to call it in english, sorry) probably this thing called "polling rate" for usb. if you have gaming mouse - check mouse software, for me this option was there
Thanks for the help, gonna try it if it works on my issue.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes