BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1691474645747.jpeg

Overview
The protagonist, Yuma Kaneda, is a somewhat carefree salaryman.
However, he has been swamped with work lately due to his colleagues leaving the company en masse.
Seeing him gradually wearing out day by day,
his boss gives him a free ticket to a certain massage parlor to help him refresh himself.

A few days later, he goes to the parlor for a breather,
only to find out that it's actually a sensual esthetician that provides erotic services.
After being satisfied with the services of a cast member named Maki whom he met there,
he becomes addicted to her and starts visiting the parlor on his own, but...​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-08
Release Date: 2023-07-29
Developer: PAJAMAS EX
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Vndb:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Sexaul Massage Shop - AKARI - 08_08_2023 07_51_24.png Sexaul Massage Shop - AKARI - 08_08_2023 07_51_17.png Sexaul Massage Shop - AKARI - 08_08_2023 07_51_11.png Sexaul Massage Shop - AKARI - 08_08_2023 07_51_04.png Sexaul Massage Shop - AKARI - 08_08_2023 07_50_54.png Sexaul Massage Shop - AKARI - 08_08_2023 07_50_48.png Sexaul Massage Shop - AKARI - 08_08_2023 07_50_40.png

Last edited:

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Guys, are you blind? The style keeps changing from one preview pic to another, and there is some weird shit going on if you look at the details.
It is at least partially done by AI, if not entirely.
I've worked with a ton of different image generation models, none of these images have any of the trademark AI tells. The hands, ears and other features are drawn properly in every image that has them. What you perceive as 'weird shit' is more than likely just the artist's style. All the other games from this developer on the site have a similar drawing style. So unless you can show me images from the game that are clearly AI generated, I stand by what I said.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It is stylistically similar to AI CGs, although the artwork itself appears hand drawn to me. I wouldn't be surprised if the artist used AI artwork as a reference but I would be insanely impressed if the pictures themselves were straight from an AI.

Jul 13, 2018
It is stylistically similar to AI CGs, although the artwork itself appears hand drawn to me. I wouldn't be surprised if the artist used AI artwork as a reference but I would be insanely impressed if the pictures themselves were straight from an AI.
Could actually be the reverse, since AI CGs are known to use other multiple artists as references So its not impossible for AI's to use this artist as reference for CGs, which would explain why it looks similar to AI art. (In my opinion it not AI CG because the artist uses distinct poses that arnt commonly used and have complete body/no malformed body parts)
Guys, are you blind? The style keeps changing from one preview pic to another, and there is some weird shit going on if you look at the details.
It is at least partially done by AI, if not entirely.
Inconsistent art dosent mean AI art. Art Style changes are not uncommon among artists when they draw diffrent perspectives and positions, they are bound to be artistic variations when drawing unless their a experience/talented artist, just look at a couple of Mangas/Doujins and you will find incosistent art when they draw from first person to third or are doing diffrent poses for their characters. It more rare for artists to have consistent art when their doing more dynamic positions and angles unless they have experience drawing that position multiple times in their artstyle.

Reactions: Banshee96