Sexual organs in Daz3d

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Hello guys,

I just begin with Daz3d and I wanted to know how to add sexual organs in each character...
I googled a little bit and apparently, I need to buy the Pro Bundle ? I also learned that some Pro Bundles are just for anatomical correctness and aren't intended for intimate renders ?

Ok, I am lost...

So I was wondering what should I do? And what do you guys do?

Thank you!

Reactions: SociallyDistant

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Some common options:

NGVF:

Golden Palace:

Other options...:

There are a lot of possibilities, each option has its advantages and disadvantages...
Just do a search for "genitalia" or "gens" and give a review to find out what's out there:

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Some common options:

NGVF:

Golden Palace:

Other options...:

There are a lot of possibilities, each option has its advantages and disadvantages...
Just do a search for "genitalia" or "gens" and give a review to find out what's out there:
Still, need to buy the assets with the 50$ license to avoid any problem for the ones I used in my game right?

And the 100$ for Genesis 8?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Still, need to buy the assets with the 50$ license to avoid any problem for the ones I used in my game right?
What license do you mean? Daz store has two types of license, the interactive ones are for games with scenarios where you can move in 3D, so this type of licenses (Interactive) are not necessary for games made with renpy, with the normal license is enough.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
What license do you mean? Daz store has two types of license, the interactive ones are for games with scenarios where you can move in 3D, so this type of licenses (Interactive) are not necessary for games made with renpy, with the normal license is enough.
That makes sense (sorry I am new to this world lol)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
No problem, we all had to start from the beginning.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have ;)

Reactions: Spirox

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
No problem, we all had to start from the beginning.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have ;)
Thanks, man! I really appreciate it!

Just to make sure, for some assets, I will still need to buy the Victoria 8 pro bundle right?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks, man! I really appreciate it!

Just to make sure, for some assets, I will still need to buy the Victoria 8 pro bundle right?
Just to clarify a little more...

You can use any character (Pro or not), of any age, and apply the genital options I've linked you above.
(By the way, for the male you have "Dicktator v0.3", and if you want male sex in women you have "Futalicious")

So, what's in the Pro? This pack will bring you the genitals created by DAZ's own team, and in DAZ you will see for example "Genesis 8 Female Genitalia" in the "Anatomy" section. And, besides, the Pro packs bring the texture to apply in these genitals.
"Genesis 8 Female Genitalia" could be applied to any character (Genesis 8 in this case) but, not all characters have the texture for that part of the body, especially in the characters that are considered young or underage (normal thing).

On the other hand, the options of the links I've written you (at least NGVF or Golden Palace), create their own texture by copying it from the character's material, and besides they have several options to adapt that texture, effects options (vagina color, anus color, wet effect), and each one has additions to be able to control the movement, add pubic hair, etc ...

For women, the most commonly used is NGFV 8 (compatible with both G8 and G3) or Golden Palace.
For men, Dicktator is also widely used, but there are also games that use those of the DAZ itself (Genesis 3/8 Male Genitalia) with some addons to better control the parameters and movement.

And if this seems complicated to you (LOL), you have to keep in mind that when you look for other things like: pubic hair, movement control, cum effects, etc ... you have to take into account for which type of genitals is created, as it will not adapt to all :eek::p

Reactions: Spirox

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
For men, Dicktator is also widely used, but there are also games that use those of the DAZ itself (Genesis 3/8 Male Genitalia) with some addons to better control the parameters and movement.
I think the reason behind this is that Dicktator might have more options and effects, but it does look nowhere near as realistic as the DAZ original. I recently switched from dicktator to daz 8 male gens and was quite surprised.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Just to clarify a little more...

You can use any character (Pro or not), of any age, and apply the genital options I've linked you above.
(By the way, for the male you have "Dicktator v0.3", and if you want male sex in women you have "Futalicious")

So, what's in the Pro? This pack will bring you the genitals created by DAZ's own team, and in DAZ you will see for example "Genesis 8 Female Genitalia" in the "Anatomy" section. And, besides, the Pro packs bring the texture to apply in these genitals.
"Genesis 8 Female Genitalia" could be applied to any character (Genesis 8 in this case) but, not all characters have the texture for that part of the body, especially in the characters that are considered young or underage (normal thing).

On the other hand, the options of the links I've written you (at least NGVF or Golden Palace), create their own texture by copying it from the character's material, and besides they have several options to adapt that texture, effects options (vagina color, anus color, wet effect), and each one has additions to be able to control the movement, add pubic hair, etc ...

For women, the most commonly used is NGFV 8 (compatible with both G8 and G3) or Golden Palace.
All right, all right I understand now... so basically Victoria 8 "Pro" is somehow useless if you buy your stuff from Renderotica. By the way, does Renderotica sue you if you don't buy from them and just take all you need from f95zone?

And if this seems complicated to you (LOL), you have to keep in mind that when you look for other things like: pubic hair, movement control, cum effects, etc ... you have to take into account for which type of genitals is created, as it will not adapt to all :eek::p
I think, for my brain's security purposes o_O...I will just ignore this part for now (It's noted though even if I didn't understand it yet :ROFLMAO:)

Anyway thanks mgomez0077 for all your help, I appreciate it ;)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think the reason behind this is that Dicktator might have more options and effects, but it does look nowhere near as realistic as the DAZ original. I recently switched from dicktator to daz 8 male gens and was quite surprised.
Yes, indeed, I see some very good renders with DAZ male genitalia, I start using Dicktator for my MC, then switched to Dicktator v0.3 (much better I think) but for other characters I want to try DAZ male genitalia :)

Reactions: lancelotdulak

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
All right, all right I understand now... so basically Victoria 8 "Pro" is somehow useless if you buy your stuff from Renderotica. By the way, does Renderotica sue you if you don't buy from them and just take all you need from f95zone?
Well, that's everyone's business... I would recommend that you try them first to find out which one works best for you, and for that the cheapest and most practical thing is to download it from F95Zone... then, when you've decided which one to keep, buy it!

I think, for my brain's security purposes o_O...I will just ignore this part for now (It's noted though even if I didn't understand it yet :ROFLMAO:)

Anyway thanks mgomez0077 for all your help, I appreciate it ;)
To give you an example, in the game you will want to use cums (on the cock), but some are made for the genitals of DAZ (Genesis 3/8 Male Genitalia) and others for Dicktator. The same happens if you want to use predefined poses with the female genitals, some will be for Genesis 3/8 Female Genitalia, others for NGFV 7, others for NGFV 8 and others for Golden Palace... so, do tests, only then you will know which one you like best, works better or has more extras.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I'm still experimenting with both male and female and have to say *so far* the 3rd party complete replacements seem to have a lot more intriguing options, but in terms of my early "success" with color matching/personal aesthetics the standard Daz 3D ones just seem to work better for me. But three big caveats: 1) I am not going for the humongous fantasy look, 2) I haven't actually rendered any actual sex scenes (just nudes) and 3) I'm still learning this stuff.

I *am* leaning towards which uses the standard Daz 3D genitalia, with some simple morphing and wetness options.

The rather depressing aspect of this research is I am starting to recognize the various brands of genitalia in renderings at a glance, LOL.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
To sum things up: DAZ original genitalia needs to be puchased via "pro" package and they are quite expensive. You can't buy them as a single product and they are barely customizable, but there are addons for them (not from DAZ).

You can buy genitalia as a single product from other sites like renderotica, they are heavily customisable and there are more addons for them.

Especially the female gens have a lot of variety, but when it comes to the male gens, they just don't look as realistic as the DAZ product.
So for the female gens I would choose a third party product like the "New Gens" series, but for the male gens I would choose the DAZ original. It doesn't have as many morphs/slider as the third party gens, but you can still use the "bones" (lol) to pose and customise them to your liking.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
To sum things up: DAZ original genitalia needs to be puchased via "pro" package and they are quite expensive. You can't buy them as a single product and they are barely customizable, but there are addons for them (not from DAZ).

You can buy genitalia as a single product from other sites like renderotica, they are heavily customisable and there are more addons for them.

Especially the female gens have a lot of variety, but when it comes to the male gens, they just don't look as realistic as the DAZ product.
So for the female gens I would choose a third party product like the "New Gens" series, but for the male gens I would choose the DAZ original. It doesn't have as many morphs/slider as the third party gens, but you can still use the "bones" (lol) to pose and customise them to your liking.
There are addons to better control DAZ Male gens:

...and other to have wet look, cums or pubic hair.

But as you say, for female I prefer, in my case, NGFV 8 :p

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If you want to go the free route for now, and don't have a Daz pro bundle with anatomical elements yet for the Genesis generation you are using, there are options...

1) 'Borrowing' male gens from a pro bundle from a different Daz generation. This one requires a bit of work texture wise though, as you'll need to match the skin textures on the gens with the torso skin textures. Not ideal, but I've done this a few times, and will probably do so again in the future. For creatures (say Duckie by JoeQuick), yeah this doesn't work badly, but of course for horses, etc. Well the gens may not work right. Note that Genesis 1 has a LOT of interesting genital morph options though...

When I borrow gens in this fashion, I usually manually parent them to the pelvis, and do not 'fit' them in any way. I use the x/y/z move and rotate parameters to adjust them to the desired position after parenting them, and may also 'hide' the torso texture for the gens underneath/inside of the torso of the figure in question, so that I don't have to deal with 'matching' the torso on torso textures.

2) For gens, there are a few freebies out there, as well as for female gens. I've shared these links before (searching now)...

Ghastly's member:

Deslea's female genitals (basically just a slit) for G2F

There may be some other freebies out there, and if you don't mind going the buccaneer route for now (say to try before you buy), you may be able to find the Golden Palace, New Genitals, Dicktator, etc. linked elsewhere on this forum.

My faves are New Genitals for Victoria 7 or 8, and the Dictator (the texture copy scripts help), but I use the other genitals as well to mix things up/so that they don't look to similar from character to character. There are shaping options to help differentiate the genitals as well, but it's good to mix things up if you have more than a few characters banging/getting banged...

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Have any of you guys had any success combining genitalia with wet skin shaders?

I've been trying to combine Golden Palace with the Skin Doctor - Wet and Wild with no success. Shell Fix and changing the Mesh Offset doesn't seem to work, at least for me.