Others Completed Sexy Beach Premium Resort (VR compatible) [Illusion]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi,

If anyone who has installed this game / is into vr and knows a little bit, I'd like to ask you to help out the member in this thread:

Thank you.

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
How can u fix the camera angle.... its bird view or you look up from the ground.... both sucks :(

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
Why does my computer keep crashing when trying to install this? This only happens to this game?
I tried everything it told me to like closing other apps and what not... please help.
iif you found the answer plz tell me, its happing to me too ^^

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How can u fix the camera angle.... its bird view or you look up from the ground.... both sucks :(
I don't know what you mean...the camera moves around as I move my mouse around. I don't just have a bird's eye view, or from the ground.

During a H-scene, I just hold down the left mouse button and drag my mouse to change the view. Maybe during an H-scene, your camera isn't centred where you want? Then I press down on the scroll button and move my mouse to where I want it.

Not sure what else you could be having problems with...

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know what you mean...the camera moves around as I move my mouse around. I don't just have a bird's eye view, or from the ground.

During a H-scene, I just hold down the left mouse button and drag my mouse to change the view. Maybe during an H-scene, your camera isn't centred where you want? Then I press down on the scroll button and move my mouse to where I want it.

Not sure what else you could be having problems with...

When i normaly play, walking around the beach or the city, the camera is fixed and i cant rotate it in any direction. its always bird view, like in the old GTA games, so i cant really see where i should go or i cant see people in the buildings

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
When i normaly play, walking around the beach or the city, the camera is fixed and i cant rotate it in any direction. its always bird view, like in the old GTA games, so i cant really see where i should go or i cant see people in the buildings
Hmm, as I said before, all I need to do is move my mouse around without pressing buttons and the camera moves around with it. I then use WASD to navigate. I'm guessing that you are using a joystick? If so, all I can suggest is to go into Config at the opening menu, and play with your joystick configuration?

The wiki isn't in the OP, so I'll link it here. I couldn't find anything with your specific problem, but truth be told, I didn't look that hard. Don't know what else to tell you...

Maybe @TC could add it to the OP?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Has anyone figure out how the Download thing works or not? Been trying to figure out what it is all about, but says that, it can't connect to a server/internet site?

ragiptd21

Feb 3, 2018
when i run it from patched exe files game is censored for me. i tried both 32 and 64 bit versions. My windows is 8, 64 bit. any help?

Reactions: misjebaka

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
when i run it from patched exe files game is censored for me. i tried both 32 and 64 bit versions. My windows is 8, 64 bit. any help?
In the folder where you have the game installed, there should be many different .exes. Is there a SexyBeachPRLauncher.exe? Try that one instead. If not, then you somehow installed the game differently then I did.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
In the folder where you have the game installed, there should be many different .exes. Is there a SexyBeachPRLauncher.exe? Try that one instead. If not, then you somehow installed the game differently then I did.
I have the same problem. No matter what exe I use the game is censored.
Edit: Nevermind, I modded it myself. Anyway, I cant recommend this game. Its just hours of running around needlesly huge and badly designed map before anything interesting happens.

YamaRaja

Aug 27, 2017
You need to find a folder called "_Additional Files" that is in the folder that you installed the game. Then read the readme.txt file and you'll know what to do.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
It would appear that the OP is missing some kind of Maker executable allowing people to customize. Is the "trial" Maker the only one avaiable?

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
is there a way to uncensor your penis?
Hello FoolWitIt,

Some of these degenerates will tell you to do awful things with your dink in order to uncensor it. Let me tell you friend, the best way to uncensor your pee pee is to find a nice gal who will let you hold her hand. Take her down to the soda fountain and have a nice malt. Maybe even go to the prom with her! but be careful of the ones who kiss on the third date.

One day I hope to find a girl who will let me hold her hand.

also their might be a patch to uncensor your penis, maybe a fellow user has it.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
how do I customize the girls already in game....when I go to customize.... load a character... do adjustments.... do an overwrite save....nothing stays changed.... then I tried it as a new save..... went to chara folder .....removed the original png..... renamed and replaced with the new save png I made with the changes..... but in game the charater still looks like she did originally.... how do I get my changes to show up in game??

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone tell me how to modify the main girls in the game??? I go to custom and do some changes but it wont save her as an overwrite...I have to do a new save

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Is it possible to use illusion game cards on this game?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes