Unity Completed Sexy Beats [Final] [Naku Kinoko]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For those having issues with this supply, I don't know what actual build this one is (I haven't tried this particular DL tbh) but the SR/Reloaded Build 14509179 works fine for me in testing both on PC and Proton. This particular supply was leaked 3 days ago or so. Goooogle it kids, I won't supply any links but you Sparkies can figure it out if an old redneck like me can.

1718192895161.png

Regards.

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
For those having issues with this supply, I don't know what actual build this one is (I haven't tried this particular DL tbh) but the SR/Reloaded Build 14509179 works fine for me in testing both on PC and Proton. This particular supply was leaked 3 days ago or so. Goooogle it kids, I won't supply any links but you Sparkies can figure it out if an old redneck like me can.

View attachment 3728961

Regards.
searched the build got it still not working ^^

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
searched the build got it still not working ^^
Then something is borked on your end bud. I've tested on 4 different lappies and 2 handhelds. If your system has a dedicated GPU then try forcing Unity to run through it rather than intel's shitty onboard graphics processor. If you can run other Unity games with no problem then there shouldn't be any reason you can run this... it's a very simply Unity game tbh, no serious tricks and nothing groundbreaking being done here by this particular dev. There are a shit-ton of browser bots coded into one of the settings files though, so I wouldn't click on any of the hyperlinks that are in-game. Such is the case for many VNs nowadays... constant shenanigans.

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
Aight guzs try setting ur system to japanese manually

my locale emulator doesnt want to run the game but when u change the region and language to japanese it works
for me at least

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes