Unity Abandoned Sexy City [v0.11a] [BJGames]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Should have listend to DeMOs not worth the download or the time. or the waste of disc space. have deleted it.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
There needs to be a hinting system for the deliveries!!!!
we all already guessed it, they are just broken as almost all game.

It very strange delivery without any transport. So maybe better remove old delivery system and change it to Stamina + transport efficiency system, at least more realistic.
For example for deliveries you can add stamina system and transport old bicycle(free from the store, he for example will start to break on delivery and you purchase your own), new sale bicycle, sport bicycle.
training your stamina add to your times you can finish delivery and your speed of delivery. After it for example you can add bike to sale.
At this moment the game is so not for play and fun, don't bother. I hope dev will fix it asap.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Please fix the Delivery for the woman in the White dress. All the options are wrong. Lipstick should be the correct one.

• Haha
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Please fix the Delivery for the woman in the White dress. All the options are wrong. Lipstick should be the correct one.
You are wrong here, you don't need to guess what you need to deliver, that's a bug which Dev leave not fixed. Normal way you must see a hint before delivery.
Right now almost all choices maybe right or wrong. I choose one day all 4 wrong...

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Nothing was fixed mini game still shitty buggy(n)

can someone hack for money game really slow for money..
But guys i found program to cheat game
this is cheated save with 90000
unpack and move it to folder Your name Game foder\StartGame_Data\NaninovelData

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck it the game just freeze with black screen after you defeat thief..

P.S. Don't kick me guys but i think cheating save files somehow broke game. Sleep don't skip the day and somehow i thing i broke fight with thief. I can't be certain about fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: SergejGamer73

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
Nothing was fixed mini game still shitty buggy(n)

But guys i found program to cheat game
this is cheated save with 90000
unpack and move it to folder Your name Game foder\StartGame_Data\NaninovelData

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck it the game just freeze with black screen after you defeat thief..

P.S. Don't kick me guys but i think cheating save files somehow broke game. Sleep don't skip the day and somehow i thing i broke fight with thief. I can't be certain about fight.
I didn't cheat and got the black screen...ugh.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote