1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
so is there nothing to do but walk around town? cause I can't figure out what the action key is to talk to npcs or even leave.

Edit: its left click on the npcs and the thing at the end of town, probably should put that in for others as well.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
This game is unplayable lol. Everytime I save or try to load a save my max hp drops...back down to 32, then 22, then -26.
The screenshots show her semi-stripped, but I call BS because regardless of what you're wearing, or how high your level is, she gets stripped as soon as she's hit once.
I know we shouldn't expect much from these kinds of games but damn.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
People with black screen aren't missing much.
You can move around. You get a slow attack (and I mean, so slow you can't avoid getting hit. It's basically like watching 2 extremely large, slow boxers brawl it out, only one of them gets stripped as soon as she's hit).
There's nowhere to go sleep and regain health. Once you die, it's game over and you start from scratch. You literally have zero chance of making it passed 3-4 battles without dying, simply due to not being able to regain health.
The monsters basically fuck you till you die.
This game wasn't completed. It was rushed, and abandoned. The dev probably got bored and/or lost inspiration or got frustrated or something, and just decided to slap a completed tag on it and move on.
This game is garbage. That's the first time I've ever said that about a game, too.

Reactions: hawkhunter

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
from someone who rarely plays 3d games; Why do so many of them have no penetration, just dry humping?
I understand lack of bodily fluids since this is difficult to do and often looks bad.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
from someone who rarely plays 3d games; Why do so many of them have no penetration, just dry humping?
I understand lack of bodily fluids since this is difficult to do and often looks bad.
There are quite a few games with 3D models doing actual penetration but a lot of devs just take assets off the store. Adding a penis would take extra time and coding plus the fact that if you do it wrong the penis will go through the girl and not in a good way... so many don't bother.

pascal4444

May 22, 2020
Salut, pour ceux ayant un écran noir utiliser un émulateur japonais ou changer les paramètres de Windows en japonais puis redémarrer avant de lancer le jeu.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes