Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
With all these hentai games about bookstores, I think I should become a bookseller.

• Haha
Reactions: Valu Snax

Valu Snax

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I've been wanting to update the first post images and those game tags, and until I can, enjoy the odd post:

skirt.gif

Reactions: StarLord

Valu Snax

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Mac doesn't work for me(
Just to follow-up: I was able to get my hands on a decade old mac and it ran without a problem, sound and graphics. Please let me know what error you got or perhaps your download was corrupted.

All the best.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey Gang.

I'm the creator of Sexy Library Ann

Groping and innuendo for now. I plan on making a season out of this.

This my first game and release and I don't have a decent Mac to test it on. Was there an error?

My apologies.

Yes, it's multi protagonist story/game. I'm kinda going for an ensemble cast of characters.

Grazie!

You have good instincts.

Thank you so much for sharing this, and I appreciate everyone who gives the game a go.
Hey there Dev could you possibly have a list of planned tags posted as well. I like to have a rough understanding of what could happen when I play and no bad surprises.

Valu Snax

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Hey there Dev could you possibly have a list of planned tags posted as well. I like to have a rough understanding of what could happen when I play and no bad surprises.
First off, the listed tags are not complete: 3dcg animated exhibitionism female protagonist humor voyeurism

These missing tags are already in the game: Big Tits, creampie (not shown), exhibitionism, groping, multiple protagonist, oral sex, stripping, teasing, vaginal sex.

What I've planned for the future (no guarantee): bdsm, cheating, fantasy, hand job, parody, pregnancy, romance, school setting, sci-fi.

Most of this is over the arc of the first season (which will be around 6 episodes), some might not be until the second season/game (when I'm planning a new major character, that the game was originally going to be about).

Thank you for your interest.

I hope you give Ann a chance. This is my very first game and I had to learn...(Ren'py, Daz3D, DaVinci Resolve, FFMPEG, GIMP,...) everything. It's been a lot of fun.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
First off, the listed tags are not complete: 3dcg animated exhibitionism female protagonist humor voyeurism

These missing tags are already in the game: Big Tits, creampie (not shown), exhibitionism, groping, multiple protagonist, oral sex, stripping, teasing, vaginal sex.

What I've planned for the future (no guarantee): bdsm, cheating, fantasy, hand job, parody, pregnancy, romance, school setting, sci-fi.

Most of this is over the arc of the first season (which will be around 6 episodes), some might not be until the second season/game (when I'm planning a new major character, that the game was originally going to be about).

Thank you for your interest.

I hope you give Ann a chance. This is my very first game and I had to learn...(Ren'py, Daz3D, DaVinci Resolve, FFMPEG, GIMP,...) everything. It's been a lot of fun.
I will give it a shot. I tend to look out for cheating and blackmail tags for both male and female protag. That being said you have a humour tag so naturally I will try it.

Valu Snax

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Here's the censored Youtube version of Meet Ann:

It doesn't look like I won the appeal, but they're letting the video circulate (to use a library term).

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So will this game be full comedy or will it have serious moments like other comedies. I usually like blackmail but I don't even think that would work in q comedy game but there could be serious moments.

Valu Snax

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
It's a comedy. My inspirations for this game are Porkys, Private School, Animal House.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's been five months since last word from the Dev and they did not respond to a request for status about two weeks ago.

Marked as Abandoned for now.