Unity Sexy Mystic Survivors [v1.0.7] [Fantasize Games]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

fir3b4ck

Dec 26, 2019
Hey fellas, there's a music in the game that I like but I can't find the title anywhere.
The one that sounds like trance music with little piano notes.
Does anyone around here know the title ? Thanks in advance.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
How come I can't delete the bundle file or rename it? I can't even get the game to work and it makes me not want to download it again because I can't get the old one off my computer.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
We can't use save from 1.0.5 ? Mine is not detected
i tested yesterday it still work but i gonna wait for later version, current version is early access it doesn't have any new CG yet. Also new weapon kinda buggy right now.

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Has the gameplay been at all diversified or is it still a 1 to 1 copy of vampire survivors that I remember the SFW demo being?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Has the gameplay been at all diversified or is it still a 1 to 1 copy of vampire survivors that I remember the SFW demo being?
Well, it is a survivors style game, so the gameplay is basically the same. It is different, alone the lines of Holocure (another survivors game), where weapons can have multiple upgrade paths. There are also it has rarity of gear, which doesn't matter too much but does allow slightly stronger weapons if you get the higher rarity of them.

7kass7

Jul 11, 2021
I have strange issue with mobs stops rendering: see about 30% or so of enemies, others are invisible (bosses always visible and it doesnt depend on enemy number). Is there a way to fix it? Version 1.7.2.

40second

Aug 19, 2022
Invincible ghost wraith specter whatever those monster in area3 that immune to damage.
How to kill them fast?

Edit: There are actually 2 type of them. Use tactic like 2 people below said.
1.The normal ghost. Flame boot run away from them do the trick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
Invincible ghost wraith specter whatever those monster in area3 that immune to damage.
How to kill them fast?
they are only reason i pick flame boots at stage 3, they gonna vulnerable when u run far from them, flame boots really helpful to kill them fast.

Reactions: 40second
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes