Unity Sexy Mystic Survivors [v1.0.7] [Fantasize Games]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Why the hell would they put the banish and skill selection button (Spacebar) on the same key as the ultimate? Minos spams her ultimate in most builds, I almost always banish items and pick random shit on her because of it. There's not even a delay between the skill menu popping up and how fast you can select something there with space. I've had times where I didn't even see the level up screen before. At least that's mostly just a Minos issue, nobody else really spams their ults as a main damage source like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40second

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Very Hard/Extreme Guide 1.0.7:

This guide assumes you have most or all unlocks available. You simply don't have the stats with rare exception otherwise to survive consistently. Although I've tested most the weapons and girls on lower difficulties, I finally maxed out most stats and have been playing around in Very Hard, so I want to retest stuff there to make sure they still function similarly. Some things change on harder difficulties with the tankier and faster enemies. An ult or attack that could one shot most normal mobs might barely tickle the Very Hard mobs for example. It might take me a while to get around to retesting everything.

Starter Tips:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weapon Tier List:
Girl Tier List:

Last edited:
Reactions: vico81 and Lunaglow

cumdumpxxxxx

Feb 4, 2023
I can´t unlock the gallery anymore since going from 1.0.5 to 1.0.7 any fixes?
Also some characters don´t get undressed on taking damage.

Last edited:

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Man after playing Holocure games like this just feel so much worse. The fact a vtuber fan game does character variation, difficulty, and grinding so much better than this is wild.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

Damn, hope that's an awkward translation or something, or that was a really dreadful way to put that. "Loss in human resources", hope they didn't die. Well, sounds like no updates for at least a few months then.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
So do you obtain mystical orb & the 'eye' series (divine eye, eye of God, evil eye) weapons?
I thought maybe they are not weapons, but pick up, which explains the ice wave circle pick up(eye of God description: purge grounds in circle around character) & ray blast pickup(divine/evil eye share same description: hit ground with laser in straight line). This, however, doesn't explain mystic orb(rain down magic missile) & also the lack of the vacuum pick up if pickup abilities are supposed to be included in the list.

Normik1

Oct 12, 2022
Any chance for game in zip folder?
Now after download i have Bin and exe, exe install game from GOG and bin didnt work.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
guys the game is Stuck at the loading screen how to fix this
Same here. Loads to 90% almost instantly, then screen turns black, loads to 100% but stays there forever.

It's not a "crash" per se, i get a cursor, i can move it, but it just doesnt start the actual game. Tried reinstalling, changing around the graphics settings nothing.

Using the 1.072 version from the OP

Last edited:

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Is a good game. Is actually fun. Waifus are really nice but yikesss. I want to see the scenes. Is so hard to win

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019

Damn, hope that's an awkward translation or something, or that was a really dreadful way to put that. "Loss in human resources", hope they didn't die. Well, sounds like no updates for at least a few months then.
Some devs left, so stuff takes longer. That they can finish at all is amazing.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes