VN Others Completed Abandoned Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure [Final] [Marc]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

zoli209

Mar 10, 2019
"But if you just happen to find your friend's Morrowind game open and wanna run a funny prank on him for sleeping with the family dog.
You can make a potion of paralysis using the same method.
From the moment you drink that potion, your character will be paralyzed for about three hours.
When he comes back and asks why his character can't move,
Laugh
And ask him why the dog keep crying at night.
You can use this time to explain him why bestiality is immoral and illegal in most countries.
And how the doctor said, "Your dog's orifice will never fully heal""
-SsethTzeentach, Apr 28, 2018.
I see you're a man of culture as well.

Kayz_Shield

Nov 28, 2022
does anyone have a gallery save? I Have too much life to play fairly a game with an MK so shtty, please or a gallery unlocked i don't know something.

Last edited:

Kayz_Shield

Nov 28, 2022
A game where you are a man and can fuck female animal(pretty close) rather than you are a female getting fucked by monster?Yeah we will see about that.But seriously this genre need more attetion tbh.
You have no idea, this game has good bestiality with man, but the system is awfull you're gonna be disaponted, basically all the system is random.

Arget

Mar 2, 2018
Message from creator
Sorry to inform you all but all of my games removed from itch.io. I will explain the reasons, but I want you give a summary for those who don't wanna read too much.

The games are removed entierly becouse of itch behaviour against me and not becouse any of my works would be illegal.

First of all you most likely never know about it, but i was shadowbanned from search results more than half a year ago. They never send me a notification about this. I just realized it happened as my daily 4000 Views (that i had at the time in down time periods, when i don't post new game for a week). It's a huge number for a small creator like me and with each new release it growed significently. I very thankfull for this as it shows people was really intrested about my work.

After this I try to contact with itch support to try to find a solution to how get back to search result. After 2 month they don't give me any answear so i write another email to them. After another month they instead a written response restricted my acount more. So I questioned the thing on the forum as a last resort.

This is something that you shouldn't do based on their rules, but people always do. If you like you their usually make things happen if not, you got ignored or like me get punished for it by restricting my acount more. Right after it they immideitly archive the topic so nobody can see it or reply to it. They do this rutinly to make themself look better.

Then i write another email to the support and waited patiently for 3 months. This caused me immerese stress and monotery loss and greatly impact my ability to create. Then they send me an email asking me to delete all my problematic games pointing their fingers at my loli games. I try to comply with their request and realized i can't. Some of my games on itch for years at this point and if you sell a game only even once itch don't allow you to delete the game. You got a handy massage that tell you ask the support to delete the game. This means I can't delete any of my game.

So then i write an email again to support with the list of games that based on their vague description is problematic and also asked if my furry games are fine. After 2 week of waiting I got a reply that informed me their restricted the games that i listed so only people who own them can see them. This is something that I could do on my own. Also in that email they accused me of using stolen art the second time without any base ofr proof. Why they done that? Most likely one of their internal policy that would allow them to delete my stuff if that would be true. It's absolutley basless and I showed proof the first time and this time too. This is especially insulting to me as most of my game made with art from my close friends and all other art are commissions or i made sure to ask the artist if i can use it.

Almost another 2 month goes by after i again reply to their massage and nothing. So i asked about it on the forum as a last resolt feed up by the bulshit that itch pulling on me again and again. After that they just restrict my acount more so i can't process payments trough itch.

They refuse to communicate, they punish me to try to solve the problem, they are don't care about creators, and they are highly unprofessional.

They are showed that time and time again they don't want to solve problemes they just wanna ignore them.

Just to make it clear again. This is not happening becouse any of my games are illegal, based on their standard that their used on me half the erotic section is not allowed. Anyone who is flat chasted, petite or canonically underage regardless if you (aged up the character).

Also just a side not lolicon is legal in California, the place where itch is, that's why they can't ban me for that or they don't delete any of my loli games. They can't do that. In case if that would be not true or their server would be in a place where loli is illegal they commited a fellany and currently commiting one to, by knowing about my material and refuse to delet them/storing it on their servers.

Thank you for the attention and again sorry for the inconvinience. From starting now you can only get my games on my subscribstar uncensored or on dlsite censored.

ProphetOfSin

Nov 4, 2022
To save anyone else the trouble..

Game is awful. Arbitrary, Meaningless Backstory selection in the beginning is used to give you your stats for the game. But it doesn't explain any of them before selection. But, the game is completely RNG and you can't improve your stats in any way.

Glorified dice roller of a Visual Novel 4-5 encounters. I don't know if the project was abandoned, but the link for it here gives you a seemingly incomplete game. Boss Fight is incomplete. No progression of any kind after first main story encounter.

Just overall pretty bad. The Art and niche aspect of the game are the ONLY appealing attributes.

2/10

IHadMyOwnWays

Jul 5, 2019
0/10

So, you want to "gather healing herbs"? Nope, you got some food.
Improve stats? No, dude, ur dumb, cant learn shit and correct your build.

It... May have some gameplay potential, otherwise...

EDIT: How in the world its "complited"? Literally a couple encounters, on eboss and thats it.

Feb 25, 2019
0/10

So, you want to "gather healing herbs"? Nope, you got some food.
Improve stats? No, dude, ur dumb, cant learn shit and correct your build.

It... May have some gameplay potential, otherwise...

EDIT: How in the world its "complited"? Literally a couple encounters, on eboss and thats it.
It's not completed, look at their patreon.

Dec 24, 2020
Can someone pls tell me how to unlock all gallery cuz everytime I load I stuck and can't continue it's like the screen freezed

TioAndromeda

Jul 20, 2020
Human male on female beastiality is such a rarity. Usually it is gay, well it is gay and. Or human female getting pounded by animal, that is just human female getting fucked if you self insert or if not self inserting then voyerism.

Ps.Taking recomendations on same niche
2 years have passed, have you managed to find similar games? human-maleXferal-furry? If so, please share this divine knowledge :3

TheCrimsonNight

Mar 4, 2024
It's an interesting concept, but execution is poor. It's also on hiatus, but shows promise if they get back into making it some day.

markrod20

Apr 4, 2019
The game is canceled becouse of the artist disapeared then the new artist disapeared too. So i end up on the conclusion of doing only short stories with the new new artist and don't do a long game until i can do the art myself. (Learn to draw for the past 1 year) Most artist just too unrelaiable. Fuck them.

Did some new stuff and also used some old art toofrom this project with rewriten story. You all can find it here:

Or can follow me on baraag for updates and stuff:

Shamless selfpromo end here.

Othorion

Formerly 'Noitsonam'
May 20, 2021
The game is canceled becouse of the artist disapeared then the new artist disapeared too. So i end up on the conclusion of doing only short stories with the new new artist and don't do a long game until i can do the art myself. (Learn to draw for the past 1 year) Most artist just too unrelaiable. Fuck them.

Did some new stuff and also used some old art toofrom this project with rewriten story. You all can find it here:

Or can follow me on baraag for updates and stuff:

Shamless selfpromo end here.
Not gonna lie, the game is rough, to put it nicely, and that's mostly due to the "gameplay", i.e. the programming. The art of the creatures is fine, it's how you get to it that sucks. You should read the preceding two pages of comments to get a decent idea of how the crashes, save file issues, lack of clarity and over-reliance on punishing RNG are actively hurting the experience. People asking for gallery saves should be another dead giveaway of this issue.

So you coming here, on a page that STILL smugly claims the game is "Completed" to advertise anything BUT the art people came for, can only backfire. Then I go to your baraag link and see the outrageous pricing you demand ($ 200 for a short VN with ONE CG set) for mid programming at best, bad English, and no art included, and I can only agree with you: You are shameless.

Thanks for this message, it made me decide to never support a thing you're doing.

Have a nice day.

markrod20

Apr 4, 2019
Not gonna lie, the game is rough, to put it nicely, and that's mostly due to the "gameplay", i.e. the programming. The art of the creatures is fine, it's how you get to it that sucks. You should read the preceding two pages of comments to get a decent idea of how the crashes, save file issues, lack of clarity and over-reliance on punishing RNG are actively hurting the experience. People asking for gallery saves should be another dead giveaway of this issue.

So you coming here, on a page that STILL smugly claims the game is "Completed" to advertise anything BUT the art people came for, can only backfire. Then I go to your baraag link and see the outrageous pricing you demand ($ 200 for a short VN with ONE CG set) for mid programming at best, bad English, and no art included, and I can only agree with you: You are shameless.

Thanks for this message, it made me decide to never support a thing you're doing.

Have a nice day.

I assume you base everything on the original release on itch. The last version of the game actually fixed most issues, I added a gallery and even an event reply feature. Yeah, the game was not the best and I did what I could with the experience I had back then. Learn from it and now I do things better and focus on making only straight visual novel experiences. Also, I changed the game engine as VNM is pure trash and I now see that since using Tyranobuilder. I can make the same systems and things in quartet of the time.

The fact is this game is tagged completed do nothing with me, I have no control over it. Now I tell you something 200$ for programming, writing make all the managmental things is cheap. If you think it's a lot, you don't know what kind of prices are out there. 100$ for a 10-page fetish writing is cheap and I do more than just writing. Anyway, I assume your opinion on the quality of work is not on my current work, but what you see here. You are entitled to it and understand if not willing to pay such a price. For some 200$ pocket money, for some, it's a month's worth of payment. On the other hand, don't forget that this is just my commission pricing. Not the price of my products. This is the price of making your vision to life a unique service that is not common. Please link me 5 other people who give the same service with almost no limitation on topics with erotic Visual novel/game products he made. If you do I may reconsider my pricing, but many of my friends told me my price is crazy low.

If you want something cheap, join my subscribestar for 5$ and get instant access to all things I ever made. That's like 200$ worth of game. You never get a good value like that often. Also, I put out at least 3 VN in a month with my current tempo.

In case you were ever my customer sorry for not living up to your expectations when I was a beginner. I not giving up, going forward, and getting better, if you think I will be never on a level that is worth your attention that is sad. On the other hand, I hope you will change your mind in the future.

The reason why I wrote here is simple. Despite my early mistakes many people still loved my work so I wanted them to find my things. Based on my statistics this post did its job. Thanks for everyone's support that came from here and I promise I will do my best and take small steps forward instead of doing toooooooo ambitious project that I can't deliver.

Have a nice day too.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes