VN Others Completed Abandoned Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure [Final] [Marc]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I assume you base everything on the original release on itch. The last version of the game actually fixed most issues, I added a gallery and even an event reply feature. Yeah, the game was not the best and I did what I could with the experience I had back then. Learn from it and now I do things better and focus on making only straight visual novel experiences. Also, I changed the game engine as VNM is pure trash and I now see that since using Tyranobuilder. I can make the same systems and things in quartet of the time.

The fact is this game is tagged completed do nothing with me, I have no control over it. Now I tell you something 200$ for programming, writing make all the managmental things is cheap. If you think it's a lot, you don't know what kind of prices are out there. 100$ for a 10-page fetish writing is cheap and I do more than just writing. Anyway, I assume your opinion on the quality of work is not on my current work, but what you see here. You are entitled to it and understand if not willing to pay such a price. For some 200$ pocket money, for some, it's a month's worth of payment. On the other hand, don't forget that this is just my commission pricing. Not the price of my products. This is the price of making your vision to life a unique service that is not common. Please link me 5 other people who give the same service with almost no limitation on topics with erotic Visual novel/game products he made. If you do I may reconsider my pricing, but many of my friends told me my price is crazy low.

If you want something cheap, join my subscribestar for 5$ and get instant access to all things I ever made. That's like 200$ worth of game. You never get a good value like that often. Also, I put out at least 3 VN in a month with my current tempo.

In case you were ever my customer sorry for not living up to your expectations when I was a beginner. I not giving up, going forward, and getting better, if you think I will be never on a level that is worth your attention that is sad. On the other hand, I hope you will change your mind in the future.

The reason why I wrote here is simple. Despite my early mistakes many people still loved my work so I wanted them to find my things. Based on my statistics this post did its job. Thanks for everyone's support that came from here and I promise I will do my best and take small steps forward instead of doing toooooooo ambitious project that I can't deliver.

Have a nice day too.
okay where the fuck is the event replay feature or is the "replay" the weasel and goat scenes? (if so you might want to check what event replay means) or is the version linked in the email a prior version or what? i was a customer on itch before it got taken down and a honest to god fuck you from me to you for what feels like a bait and switch (especially as the art is reused in other games that i would have to pay for again) (i don't know if you're telling the truth with Itch gunning for you, considering and seeing what other stuff is on there)

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes