VN Others Completed Abandoned Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure [Final] [Marc]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Why does a game with such a promising concept which provides for such an underserved niche have to have such unforgivably abysmal gameplay?

Even trying to play is simply pointless- the gameplay is like rolling a D6, where on a roll of 6 you get a cookie, on a roll of 4-5 nothing happens, and on a roll of 1-3 a big man in steel-capped boots kicks you in the dick. Over and over again.
ikr? i seriously hate the random bs in this game when i last played. spent about an hour with failed rolls, to finally get somewhere just to get my characters head bashed in at some random magic shop that showed up out of nowhere.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
ikr? i seriously hate the random bs in this game when i last played. spent about an hour with failed rolls, to finally get somewhere just to get my characters head bashed in at some random magic shop that showed up out of nowhere.
the problem is the severe lack in progression. A great example is the random event where you happen upon some beasts and are given an option to fight, defend, use your beast lore, or run, and the beast lore roll has a difficulty of 12 which means you absolutely have to roll two 6s to do it and with 3 beast lore that means you still would need two 5s or so. The very foundation of this game is so flawed that honestly there is literally no difference delaying the game for 30 minutes while making all the right choices and immediately going after the beast and just save scumming the game until you roll two 6s every time.

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, probably gonna need a save too after that the game just decided to corrupt my save, if someone is kind enough, I thank you in advance !

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
This game sucks, but there's like a shit ton of games featuring dogs ramming women on this website but if you reverse it suddenly this is weird shit uh?
thems the breaks, unfortunately, when it comes to female monsters and ferals. If its girls getting fucked its just another weirdly hot fetish but if its a man doing the fucking and the girl is a monster or feral its awful bestiality and disgusting.

Jan 28, 2021
oh boy, these critters better be actively passing the Harkness Test or we're going to have issues, lol
View attachment 2225344
hard to say, some stuff seems off but im also struggling with the game cause idk waht tf to do lol, its basic just ive only found two encounters out of what apears to be a ton, so far it seems questionable but id say sentient

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
how do i save edit
I got you, went looking for it. Its in AppData/Local/Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure/User Data/ Default its the one without "Header" in the file name.

You can edit it using SaveEditorOnline, notepad++/notepad ( I recommend using either notepad) and my god ctrl f will be your best friend when editing anything in the save file.

BaalConnorLarsson2

Apr 11, 2020
Bro the most i lasted was 3 minutes because no matter what you pick you get bad rolls anyways.

ramdomdude001

Apr 30, 2019
I got you, went looking for it. Its in AppData/Local/Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure/User Data/ Default its the one without "Header" in the file name.

You can edit it using SaveEditorOnline, notepad++/notepad ( I recommend using either notepad) and my god ctrl f will be your best friend when editing anything in the save file.
How do I change my stats permanently?
They keep changing back after a while. Am I mising something?

Tsaukpaetra

Jan 6, 2020
I have to say, kinda disappointed in the implementation. The fact that you have so vanishingly little control in the game basically ruins the experience. There was barely any feel of progression, 80 percent of your "stats" had no impact whatsoever, and the wall-o-text-but-one-line-at-a-time system had me mashing the keyboard more than you'd expect for a visual novel type game.

The story is kinda nice, and the scenes well done, but the payoff is not justified for the rest.

OiyeGit

Aug 27, 2018
first three pics i was like "ehh" the i seen the reptile woman and decided it couldnt be that bad

Dec 23, 2020
How come the files in the /resources/ folder are all unreadable/corrupted? I want to look at the CG gallery images and whatnot without having to go through the entire game.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes