VN Others Completed Abandoned Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure [Final] [Marc]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
W..What am I seeing in that first 3 images?... And not just what I'm seeing but why I'm seeing it too :unsure:

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
not going to lie i have grown hate for this game my save breaks and will not let me save then it kills me over and over and over for a hour no mater what i do i play safe it throws me of a cliff again and again i play another way it fails food again and again play one more way the lizard comes and kills me too

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I always love coming back and reading the comments to this game
I haven't played it and probably never will, but I love when new people get introduced to the game, so I hope it continues to update
but I hope you will always remember
HAPPU.png

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Why does a game with such a promising concept which provides for such an underserved niche have to have such unforgivably abysmal gameplay?

Even trying to play is simply pointless- the gameplay is like rolling a D6, where on a roll of 6 you get a cookie, on a roll of 4-5 nothing happens, and on a roll of 1-3 a big man in steel-capped boots kicks you in the dick. Over and over again.

Logboss

Jun 27, 2017
The levels of disparity between these reviews are insanely funny, one being a (completely valid) rant that goes on for three paragraphs and another just being like "game's mid. took 4 L's and 3 W's.", it's so good

Fenix

May 30, 2017
oh boy, these critters better be actively passing the Harkness Test or we're going to have issues, lol
Harkness Test.png

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is this game really complete? Because I think there is still a lot of work that needs to be done.

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
Human male on female beastiality is such a rarity. Usually it is gay, well it is gay and. Or human female getting pounded by animal, that is just human female getting fucked if you self insert or if not self inserting then voyerism.

Ps.Taking recomendations on same niche

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes