• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Abandoned Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure [Final] [Marc]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
The game isn't finished thou? There are only 4 scenes I believe or is all I had been able to find, and the "boss" is the end which sends you into the main menu. When you enter gallery you see like... 9 green pannels I believe and numbers at the side which open 9 pannels each, and there are like seven extra groups which means this game isn't even CLOSE of being finished.

Which give me hope, game is very good but needs some bug fixes and maybe some guide for the newbies who don't understand the harsh system of D&D... maybe a difficulty metter?
Ehm.. i mean... mmmm... just look at the name of the post:

[VN] [Others] [Completed] Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure [Final] [Marc]

Edit: Just to not look as a complete asshole, i was not talking about "finished", just about the COMPLETED prefix, so you are right about that, it was a really bad wording. The sad part is, most games have a lot of content never explored or with incompleted storylines, if that happens to AAA Games just think about solo game projects.. after all, the DEVs are the ones who say when a game is "Completed".

Last edited:

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
Art dump:
Also if you go to the itch.io page, the game is clearly not done. It clearly says this is the first version
1663904613934.png

Tschamone

Jun 28, 2020
I got the problem, that when I encounter the first scene (usually the lizard, once the rabbit) my stats disappear. I can play on normally, but it's kind of hard if I don't have any clues on which skill is how good, how much health I got or how many food and medical supplies. Is this a bug only attacking me or does everyone got that problem with this game?

bethito13

Sep 2, 2018
I got the problem, that when I encounter the first scene (usually the lizard, once the rabbit) my stats disappear. I can play on normally, but it's kind of hard if I don't have any clues on which skill is how good, how much health I got or how many food and medical supplies. Is this a bug only attacking me or does everyone got that problem with this game?
Yeah, seems like the most common bug.

Do not worry though, the whole "the boss get stronger the more days past" is kinda a big lie at the current version because the boss fight hasn't been implemented yet.

To survive just do this, always focus on exploring and prioritise FOOD over anything else if the option appears. Your character will automatically go make a camp after doing something four times, IF you see the "heal yourself". Do not attempt to explore anywhere and always prioritise on finding medical supplies and food till the option "Heal yourself" dissapear from your camp. When you don't have food, it isn't really the "End". When that happens focus on getting a big supply of food for a few days.

ImoutoCat

Jun 19, 2021
That first page of comments..
Could you imagine how little your life matters, how much time you have on your hands, to go to games that don't interest you, and leave shitty comments on?

Get a life. You don't have to like everything, and what ppl fap to shouldn't concern you.

Arget

Mar 2, 2018
HAs anyone posted the new update?
here is the royal weasel update

update description:
Here is the first update of the game. A cute new event with a precious little beauty.

To access her story you need to camp with a character from the war orphan background. If you have at least 1 cum you can masturbate. That's how you can access this new event.

Reactions: Lans90
Jan 31, 2022
Eyes look human. Clear attempts have been made to anthropomorphize the creature. Therefore furry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the furry world, "feral" is used to describe beings that appear as their animal counterpart, and have human-like intelligence. In scene it's basically toeing the line for zoophilia, but outside the scene it's just zoophilia.

Yes, this is "furry" but it's more finely defined as "feral hentai/ero art" which may or may not be a subset of furrydom depending on your stance, as there are a LOT of people in the furry community who are against feral art, considering its rationalized zoophilia in a lot of cases.

edit: didn't realize there were 8 pages and I was looking at a sept post.... oh well. /shrug

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes