RPGM Completed Sexy Pharmacist Itori-chan [v1.0] [Peach Palette]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1583086010985.png

Overview:
Itori-chan is a normal girl who is a bit interested in sex.
She was studying every day to become a pharmacist, which she had dreamed of since long ago.
Starting the pharmacy business from an unexpected turn, Itori started living
in the free town of Merumeru without restriction.
She started meeting requests and collecting materials, and then selling drugs within the town, taking down magic...
Whether her store becomes famous for mixing drugs or she becomes immersed in sex is up to you.
Itori-chan's day is about to begin.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-01
Release Date: 2019-11-27
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

1583086732635.png 1583086010985.png 1583086759099.png 1583086791742.png
(Thanks to Jakas for providing cracked copy.)

Last edited:

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
What does ,,loli" tag stand for? The MC clearly is not a loli. Or since she's a pharmacist, she can make a potion that transforms her into loli state? That would be more alchemy than pharmacy at this point... I don't see any ,,multiple protagonists" or ,,lesbian" tag so I don't think there's another playable character which would be that ,,loli". Please, give me some explanations :v

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Maybe I'm dumb but I can't figure out one of the requests at all. It's the 'magic medicine' one where it says bring a spell star to 'the store. The place where the large tree is.' All well and good except... I have no idea where the large tree is.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i like how the tags are in all cap LIKE THIS IM TOTALLY NOT BLIND OR DUMB IM SURE OF THAT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAA

HA!

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Were is the road east?
I have an aphrodisiac to give to someone that should wait me there at night.
Nevermind. Found him.
Maybe I'm dumb but I can't figure out one of the requests at all. It's the 'magic medicine' one where it says bring a spell star to 'the store. The place where the large tree is.' All well and good except... I have no idea where the large tree is.
Is literally under the tree in the south east corner.

Last edited:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Is she really a pharmacist?
"Itori started living in the free town of Merumeru without restriction." "selling drugs within the town" "famous for mixing drugs":unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: str8up and Pyrrical

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whether her store becomes famous for mixing drugs or she becomes immersed in sex is up to you.
So either Breaking Bad or Band of Gold.

Doubt many people here will have seen or even heard of the Band of Gold TV show so that was a shit reference but it's what came to mind first so stop picking on me.

Reactions: BiOMek
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes