RPGM Completed Sexy Pharmacist Itori-chan [v1.0] [Peach Palette]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
All this is immaterial if there's a scene in this game where the MC turns into a loli, like there was in Rune's Pharmacy.

If there's not, the tag simply doesn't belong, because MC only counts as a loli if you're willing to stretch that definition to what basically amounts to "anyone who's not a MILF/cake".

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Gallery unlock save ain't working. Maybe it's cause I started a new game and got to see one of the scenes beforehand, but even after overwriting the files, only the first one shows up.

Reactions: Rastafoo
Mar 11, 2020
What does ,,loli" tag stand for? The MC clearly is not a loli. Or since she's a pharmacist, she can make a potion that transforms her into loli state? That would be more alchemy than pharmacy at this point... I don't see any ,,multiple protagonists" or ,,lesbian" tag so I don't think there's another playable character which would be that ,,loli". Please, give me some explanations :v
Yes she can turn into a loli

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
If your having issues with the gallery save delete the common file in your save folder

Kirito2022

Sep 9, 2019
It unlocks only the recollection in the main menu.
I tested it again and it does work for me. All you need are 2 files that are included in the file. Other files don't affect the recollection unlock.

Are you sure you installed it properly?
I'm having the same issues, tried installing 3 time only worked after i deleted the game and installed it without any saves

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Remove the loli tag
It's been given that tag on dlsite by the devs.

Genre

Jan 28, 2022
wish there was a request log to keep track of who wants what and where they are
A month later, but they appear on the top wall inside your shop as notes, click them to be reminded.

But on that note... What's even the goal in this game? As soon as I complete a request, the exact same one comes back the next day... So you just run around the field collecting plants and delivering it to the same six NPCs?

I even deliberately lost to three different monsters... Nothing. She just wakes up the next day and says "I lost." Wtf?

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes